أو

الدخول بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل

جديد أحاديث الرسول , أقوال الرسول باللغة الانجليزية Sayings of the Prophet, the sayin

عن عبد الله بن الحارث رضي الله عنه قال :ما رايت احد اكثر تبسما من رسول الله صلي الله عليه و سلم (الترمذي)

abdullah ibn al-harith:said:I never saw anyone who smaild more than allah's Messenger (tirmid)

+++++++++++

عن عائشه -رضي الله عنها-قالت:كان كلام رسول الله -صلي الله عليه وسلم-كلاما فصلا،يفهمه كل من سمعه
(ابو داود)

A'Ishah said:the prophet spoke in a simple and clear way so that all those who heard him ,understood him ; (ABU DAWUD)

+++++++++++

قال رسول الله -صلي الله عليه وسلم-:من احب سنتي فقد احبني و من احبني كان معي في الجنه (الترمذي)

thePROPHET SAID:whoever loves my way of life (sunnah) loves me;and whoevr loves me will be wiht me in paradise(Tirmidhi)

+++++++++++

عن انس بن مالك-رضي الله عنه-قال:خدمت النبي -صلي الله عليه و سلم-عشر سنين فما قال لي اف قط , و ما قال لشئ صنعته لم صنعته, و لا لشئ تركته لم تركته,و كان رسول الله-صلي الله وسلم عليه-من احسن الناس خلقا .(الترمذي)

Anas ibn Malik said:"i was in the prophet's service for ten years, and he never once said ''uff(i.e.shame)! to me .when Idid something (wrong) he never asked me,''why did you do that?'' when I did not do something (that I should have done) he never asked me, ''why did you not do that?'' The Messenger of Allah had the best disposition of all people'.( Tirmidhi)

+++++++++++

قال رسول الله -صلي الله عليه وسلم-:ان الذي ليس في جوفه شئ من القران كالبيت الخرب(الترمذي)

The prophet said:'Aperson who has not learned any of the Qur'an is like a house in ruins'(Tirmidhi)

+++++++++++

قال رسول الله صلي الله عليه و سلم:انما الاعمال بالنيات ,وانما لكل امرئ ما نوي (البخاري و مسلم)

The prophet said :'Actions will be judged a ccording to the intentions (behind them) ,and everyone will be repid accor ding to wgat he intended '. (Bukhari ,Muslim)

+++++++++++

عن عائشه -رضي الله عنها-قالت:ما خير رسول الله- صلي الله عليه وسلم-بين امرين قط,الا اختار ايسرها الا ان
يكون فيه اثم,فان كان اثما كان ابعد الناس منه(البخاري و مسلم)

A'ishah related:'Whenever the prophet was given a choice (between two things) he chose whatever was easier -unless it was sinful, in which case
he was more careful than anyone to avoid it'.(Bukhari,Muslim)

+++++++++++

عن ‏ ‏أبي هريرة ‏ رضي الله
عنه أن رسول الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه واله وسلم ‏ ‏قال:
(‏ ‏خلق الله مائة رحمة فوضع رحمة واحدة بين خلقه يتراحمون بها وعند الله تسع وتسعون رحمة )
صحيح سنن الترمذي

Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him) reported
Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying:
{ Allah created one hundred (parts of mercy) and He distributed one amongst His
creation and kept this one hundred excepting one with Himself (for the Day of Resurrection)}
It was related by Tirmidhi

+++++++++++

عن عثمان بن عفان رضي الله عنه عن
الرسول صلى الله عليه واله وسلم قال أحاديث الرسول , أقوال الرسول باللغة الانجليزية Sayings of the Prophet, the sayin خيركم من تعلم القرآن وعلمه )
البخاري.

Narrated Uthman bin Affan (may Allah be pleased with him) The
Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, "The most superior

among you (Muslims) are those who learn the Qur'an and teach it to others
Bukhari

+++++++++++

عن أنس بن مالك رضي الله عنه
خادم رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم قال
( لايؤمن أحدكم حتى يحب لأخيه ما يحب لنفسه)
رواه البخاري و مسلم

On the authority of Anas ibn malik (may Allah be
pleased with him),who said that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said:
"No man is a true believer unless he desires for his brother that, what he desires for himself

(Bukhari & Muslim)

+++++++++++

عن أبي سعيد الخدري رضي
الله عنه ، وعن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه ،
عن النبي صلى الله عليه واله وسلم قال:
(ما يصيب المسلم، من نصب ولا وصب، ولا هم ولا حَزَن ولا أذى ولا غم، حتى الشوكة
يُشاكها، إلا كفَّر الله بها من خطاياه).
متفق عليه
Narrated Abu Sa'id Al Khudri & Abu Hurairah (RAA) The Prophet
(SAW) said, "No fatigue, no disease, nor sorrow, nor sadness, nor hurt, nor distress befalls a Muslim, even if it were the prick he receives from a thorn, but that Allah expiates some of his sins for that

Bukhari and Muslim

+++++++++++

عن ‏ ‏أبي هريرة ‏ رضي الله
عنه أن رسول الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه واله وسلم ‏ ‏قال:
(‏ ‏خلق الله مائة رحمة فوضع رحمة واحدة بين خلقه يتراحمون بها وعند الله تسع وتسعون رحمة )
صحيح سنن الترمذي

Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him) reported
Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying:
Allah created one hundred (parts of mercy) and He distributed one amongst His creation and kept this one hundred excepting one with Himself (for the Day of Resurrection)
It was related by Tirmidhi

+++++++++++

عن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه قال: "
قال رسول الله (صلى الله عليه وآله):
من كان يؤمن بالله واليوم الآخر فليقل خيرا أو ليصمت . ومن كان يؤمن بالله واليوم الآخر فليكرم جاره . ومن كان يؤمن بالله واليوم الآخر فليكرم ضيفه
صحيح البخاري و مسلم

The Authority Of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him)
From the Prophet (peace be upon him), who said "Let him who believes in Allah and the Last Day either speak good or keep silent, and let him who believes in Allah and the Last Day be generous to his neighbour, and let him who believes in Allah and the Last Day be generous to his guest
Reporters.
Related by Bukhari and Muslim

+++++++++++

عن عمران بن حصين رضي الله عنه
قال : قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه واله وسلم :
"يدخل الجنة من أمتي سبعون ألفا بغير حساب . قالوا : من هم ؟ يا رسول الله ! قال : هم الذين لا يسترقون . ولا يتطيرون ولا يكتوون . وعلى ربهم يتوكلون"
صحيح مسلم والبخاري

Narated By Omran bin Haseen (may Allah be pleased with him)

the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)
said "Seventy thousand of my people will enter paradise without being taken to account. They are those who do not use spells or take omens, but put their trust in their Lord
Bukhari and Muslim

+++++++++++

عن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه قال: أن
رسول الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه واله وسلم ‏ ‏قال:
(‏ ‏اجتنبوا السبع ‏ ‏الموبقات ‏ ‏قيل يا رسول الله وما هن قال الشرك بالله والسحر وقتل النفس التي حرم الله إلا بالحق وأكل مال اليتيم وأكل الربا ‏ ‏والتولي ‏ ‏يوم ‏ ‏الزحف ‏ ‏وقذف ‏ ‏المحصنات ‏ ‏الغافلات المؤمنات ‏)
صحيح مسلم

Abu Hurairah, may Allah be pleased with him,
reported:
Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him)

observed: Avoid the seven most grievous sins. (The hearers) asked: What are they, Allah's Messenger? He (the Holy Prophet) replied: Associating anything with Allah, magic, killing of one whom Allah has declared inviolate without a just cause, devouring the property of an orphan, dealing in usury, fleeing on the day of fighting, and calumniating the chaste, innocent, believing women
Sahih Muslim

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : جنبك على طول خلينى

افتراضي رد: أحاديث الرسول , أقوال الرسول باللغة الانجليزية Sayings of the Prophet, the s

جزاكى الله خير
إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : هبه شلبي

افتراضي رد: أحاديث الرسول , أقوال الرسول باللغة الانجليزية Sayings of the Prophet, the s

رد: أحاديث الرسول , أقوال الرسول باللغة الانجليزية Sayings of the Prophet, the s
إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : الملكة نفرتيتي

جزاك الله خيرا
إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : جويريه

رد: أحاديث الرسول , أقوال الرسول باللغة الانجليزية Sayings of the Prophet, the s
إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : fatma7072

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : هبه شلبي

جزاكي الله كل الخير
إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : ضــي القمــر

بارك الله فيكى

قد تكوني مهتمة بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى
كلمات عن الغدر 2024 اجمل عبارات عن الخيانة 2024 أقوال عن خيانة الحبيب و الصديق دوما لك الحمد حكم واقـوال
تعليم اللغة الانجليزية مجانا بالفيديو سارةمدحتالراقية لغات عدلات - تعليم لغات loghat
أحاديث للرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم مترجمة الى اللغة الانجليزية سآرونهـة تشآن What is Islam
Sayings of the Prophet, peace be upon him in English نسيم آڸدکَريآت What is Islam
migration of the prophet mohammed(pbuh) المشتاقة الى رسول الله What is Islam

الساعة الآن 10:00 AM

جميع المشاركات تمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها وليس بالضرورة وجهة نظر الموقع

التسجيل بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل