أو

الدخول بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل

افتراضي أحاديث للرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم مترجمة الى اللغة الانجليزية

بسم الله والصلاه والسلام
على رسول الله
وعلى آله وصحبه أجمعين

On the authority of Adee bin Hatim ( May Allah be pleased with him),who said: The messenger of Allah ( Peace and plessings of Allah be upon him) said :"Save yourselves from Hell, even if it be by giving only half a date( of a palm tree) as charity ; and who does not have even that , should at least speak nicely

عن عدي بن حاتم رضي الله عنه قال
: قال رسول الله _ صلى الله عليه وسلم _
اتقوا النار ولو بشق تمرة
فمن لم يجد فبكلمة طيبة

On the authority of Abu Dharr (May Allah be pleased with him),who said: The prophet (peace and blussings of Allah be upon him) told mw Do not consider even the smallest good deed as insignificant; even meeting your brother with cheerful face is a good dee

عن أبي ذر جندب بن جنادة رضي الله عنه
قال لي النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم
( لاتحقرن من المعروف شيئا
ولو أن تلقى أخاك بوجه طليق )

On the authority of Abu Musa Al Ashari (May Allah be pleased with him),who said: The prophet (peace and blussings of Allah be upon him) Said : "Charity is necessary for every nuslem " The prophet was asked : what if a person has nothing?, the prophet replied :" He should work with his own hands for his benefit and then give something out of such earning in charity " The companion asked : what if he is not able to work ?, The prophet said :"He should help poor and needy persons " The companian further asked : what if he cannot do even that ?, The prophet said :" He should urge others to do good " The companian submitted :what if he lacked that also ? , the prophet said :" He should check himself from doing evil ; that is also charity

عن أبي موسى الأشعري رضي الله عنه :
عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم قال
" على كل مسلم صدقة " قال :
أرأيت ان لم يجد؟ قال "
يعمل بيديه فينفع نفسه ويتصدق "
قال ": أرأيت ان لم يستطع ؟
قال :" يعين ذا الحاجة الملهوف "
قال : أرأيت ان لم يستطع ؟ قال :
" يأمر بالمعروف أو الخير "
قال : أرأيت إن لم يفعل ؟ قال :
" يمسك عن الشر فإنها صدقة "

.................................................. .

On the authority of A,isha (may allah be pleased with him), who said : The messenger of allah peace and blessings of allah be upon him) said : " The best amongst you is he who is the most kind to his wife and I am the kindest amongst you to my wives

عن عائشة رضي الله عنها قالت :
قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم :
"خيركم خيركم لأهله وأنا خيركم لأهلي"

On the authority of Abu Hurairah(may allah be pleased with him), who said : The messenger of allah ( peace and blessings of allah be upon him) said : " Allah does not judge according to your bodies and appearances, but He scans your hearts and looks into your deeds "

عن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه قال :

قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم :
إن الله لا ينظر إلى أجسامكم ،
ولا إلى صوركم ،
ولكن ينظر إلى قلوبكم وأعمالكم

On the authority of Abu Hurairah(may allah be pleased with him), who said : The messenger of allah ( peace and blessings of allah be upon him) said : " Every part of a person,s **** must perform a charity every day the sun comes up : to act justly between two people is a charity ; to help a man with his mount, lifting him onto it or hoisting his belongings onto it is a charity; a good word is a charity; and removing a harmful thing from the road is a charity "

قال رسول الله _صلى الله عليه وسلم _
كل سلامى من الناس عليه صدقة
كل يوم تطلع فيه الشمس ،
تعدل بين اثنين صدقة ،
تعين الرجل في دابته فتحمله عليها
أو ترفع له عليها متاعه صدقة ،
والكلمة الطيبة صدقة ،
وبكل خطوة تمشيها إلى الصلاة صدقة
، وتميط الأذى عن الطريق صدقة

قالرسول الله صلي الله عليه وسلم:كان النبي يبعث الي قومه خاصة ,و بعثت اليالناس عامة.(البخاري) ..... صدق رسولنا الكريم فيما بلغ..
...اليكم الحديث بالانجليزيه:

the prophet said:every prophet before me was sent to his people alone ,but i have been sent to all mankind..........(bukhari

عن عبد الله بن الحارث رضي الله عنه قال :ما رايت احد اكثر تبسما من رسول الله صلي الله عليه و سلم (الترمذي)
abdullah ibn al-harith:said:I never saw anyone who smaild more than allah's Messenger (tirmid

عن عائشه -رضي الله عنها-قالت:كان كلام رسول الله -صلي الله عليه وسلم-كلاما فصلا،يفهمه كل من سمعه
(ابو داود)
A'Ishah said:the prophet spoke in a simple and clear way so that all those who heard him ,understood him ; (ABU DAWUD

قال رسول الله -صلي الله عليه وسلم-:من احب سنتي فقد احبني و من احبني كان معي في الجنه (الترمذي)

thePROPHET

SAID:whoever loves my way of life (sunnah) loves me;and whoevr loves me will be wiht me in paradise(Tirmidhi

عن انس بن مالك-رضي الله عنه-قال:خدمت النبي -صليالله عليه و سلم-عشر سنين فما قال لي اف قط , و ما قال لشئ صنعته لمصنعته, و لا لشئ تركته لم تركته,و كان رسول الله-صلي الله وسلم عليه-مناحسن الناس خلقا .(الترمذي)
Anas ibn Malik said:"i was in the prophet's service for ten years, and he never once said ''uff(i.e.shame)! to me .when Idid something (wrong) he never asked me,''why did you do that?'' when I did not do something (that I should have done) he never asked me, ''why did you not do that?'' The Messenger of Allah had the best disposition of all people'.( Tirmidhi

)

قال رسول الله -صلي الله عليه وسلم-:ان الذي ليس في جوفه شئ من القران كالبيت الخرب(الترمذي)
The prophet said:'Aperson who has not learned any of the Qur'an is like a house in ruins'(Tirmidhi

قال رسول الله صلي الله عليه و سلم:انما الاعمال بالنيات ,وانما لكل امرئ ما نوي (البخاري و مسلم)
The prophet said :'Actions will be judged a ccording to the intentions (behind them) ,and everyone will be repid accor ding to wgat he intended '.
(Bukhari ,Muslim

)

عن عائشه -رضي الله عنها-قالت:ما خير رسول الله- صلي الله عليه وسلم-بين امرين قط,الا اختار ايسرها الا ان
يكون فيه اثم,فان كان اثما كان ابعد الناس منه(البخاري و مسلم)
A'ishah related:'Whenever the prophet was given a choice (between two things) he chose whatever was easier -unless it was sinful, in which case
he was more careful than anyone to avoid it'.(Bukhari,Muslim

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : سآرونهـة تشآن

افتراضي رد: أحاديث للرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم مترجمة الى اللغة الانجليزية

بارك الله فيكى غاليتى
إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : العدولة هدير

افتراضي رد: أحاديث للرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم مترجمة الى اللغة الانجليزية

بارك الله فيكِ وجزاكِ الله خيراً ياغالية
إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : أم أمة الله
أدوات الموضوع

قد تكوني مهتمة بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى
تجميع دروس هامه فى اللغات المختلفه مجهود مشتركات مسابقه لغات عدلات هبه شلبي لغات عدلات - تعليم لغات loghat
تعليم اللغة الانجليزية مجانا بالفيديو سارةمدحتالراقية لغات عدلات - تعليم لغات loghat
كيف اتعلم اللغة الانجليزية؟ abbassapro اللغة الانجليزية English
امثال مترجمة باللغة الانجليزية ,امثال عربية مترجمة بالانجليزية محبه لله اللغة الانجليزية English
قصة رائعة باللغة الانجليزية ( مترجمة ) Nothing To Lose اللغة الانجليزية English

الساعة الآن 06:28 PM

جميع المشاركات تمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها وليس بالضرورة وجهة نظر الموقع

التسجيل بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل