أو

الدخول بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل

https://adlat.net/showthread.php?t=116652
1235 1

افتراضي egypt treasures

egypt treasures

Months, the effects of Pharaonic Egypt, the most beautiful effects of Pharaonic Egypt,Ancient Egypt Photo Effects
Abu Simbel
Abu Simbel (Abu simbul) There is an archaeological site, south of Aswan abdomenof the mountain. It consists of two large temples carved in the rock. It was built by KingRamses II in 1250 BC. M. Interface and the temple consists of four large statues.King is up 67 (20 meters) ahead and door leading to rooms 180 feet in length. There are six statues at the entrance of the temple the other four of Ramses II and two of his wife Nefertari.
Project to save Abu Simbel temples from drowning

These effects were threatened by drowning due to be Lake Nasser behind the Aswan High Dam. The Egyptian Government has been in cooperation with UNESCO in 1965 to transfer to the temple nearby with a high level of the reach of the waters of Lake Nasser. The project included the temple to cut large stones weighing 1-2 tonnes, then lifted and assembled in the new place.

egypt treasures

افتراضي رد: egypt treasures

ممنوووووع الروابط
الاعلان عن اى سلعه او بيع او شراء يكون فى اقسام السوق منعا للحذف

قد تكوني مهتمة بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى
[تصميمي] مصر تتحدث عن نفسها tourism in Egyp, Egypt speak for themselves, Photos from Egypt توتى 1 معرض تصاميم الاعضاء
قائمة بافضل مواقع العقارات فى مصر plannet بيع عقارات , استثمار
صور تواقيع بحبك يا مصر صور صغيرة Egypt In My Heart صورتواقيع I Love Egypt ندى ام معرض تصاميم الاعضاء
بحبك يا مصر Egypt In My Heart من تصميمى I Love Egypt ندى ام معرض تصاميم الاعضاء
سبب تسمية مصر egypt سوسو الامورة عدلات للسياحة والسفر والرحلات

الساعة الآن 02:55 PM

جميع المشاركات تمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها وليس بالضرورة وجهة نظر الموقع

التسجيل بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل