أو

الدخول بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل

https://adlat.net/showthread.php?t=149325
2872 8

افتراضي Ms. Aisha

Is Aisha bint Abu Bakr, Abdullah ibn Abi dipper Osman bin Amer Tim was born bin time, Aisha was born after the mission in four years, and the Messenger of Allah contract year prior to migration, and income after one or two years immigration ... Was arrested by the Holy Prophet when she was eight
Tenyears old,andlivedsixty-sixyears,andmemorizedtheKoraninthelifeoftheProphetnarratedfromtheProphettwo thousandmodern andaqueousand tenconversations...
Revelationblessed
Saidtheapostleأريتك-AddressingAisha -in a dreamthree nights,yourkingcametomein the theftof silk, awhite silk, he says:(this isyour woman) ...Vakeshvfrom your faceifyouare?...I say:(TheIikethisfromGodيمضهthe) ...
Engagement
When Khawla bint Hakeem said the Messenger of Allah Aisha name to propose marriage again to him, cheering and face-Sharif to achieve the vision of the blessed, and intermarriage, which will bring bond between him and the people loved him ... Khawla entered into the house of Abu Bakr, and found the mother Aisha said to them: (Why did God enter you from the good and the pond?) ... Um Aisha said: (What is that?) ... She replied: (Messenger of Allah sent me preach him Aisha) ... She said: (I wished, wait, Abu Bakr, it is coming).

The Abu Bakr said to him: (O Abu Bakr, why you enter the God of goodness and blessing?! Messenger of Allah sent me preach Aisha) ... Stated Abu Bakr position of the Prophet and said: (Is it suitable for him? ... But is the daughter of his brother?) ... She went back Khawla to the Prophet said to him, he said: (Return him Vcoli: you are my brother in Islam, and I am your brother, and your daughter fit me).

I mentioned that to Abu Bakr and said: (Antzerana even ret) ... He went to decompose from several of the restaurant bin Udai, was cited for his son, and when he returned Abu Bakr said: (You may go God's kit that was in the same promised that promise to him, allegedly Messenger of God) 000 Vdath came, Vonkha, فحصلت

Having emigrated Prophet and the believers to the city, and when he came Promised faster Mates of supporters and their wives to the home of friend where you are the bride blessed فاجتمعت women to each friend Ahain bride to wed to her husband (master of creation), and after that Hainha and Zvvenha, entered (or Romans ) or Aisha bride with her daughter to the home of the apostle of the house of Abu Bakr, and said: (these family, God blessed you in them, and they bless you) .. And shall expire on the wedding night in the house of Abu Bakr (in Bani Harith bin Khazraj) ... Then the Messenger of Allah turns his family to the new house ... A compartment of the cabins that were built around the mosque.
Modern fabrication
Modern fabrication terrible danger dangerous in its content and its content ... Vamadmonh: hostility to Islam and Muslims, and content: Fling Prophet and rumor Article bad in Infallible his family, and his purposes: compulsion Prophet and immigrants out of the city, and its objectives: to remove the effects of Islam and faith in the hearts of fans.
Incident
At the Battle of Mustaliq year six of migration, says Ms. Aisha: (when he finished the apostle of his so-face Agafla even if was near the city inn house to shreds by some of the night, and then authorized the people to leave, journeyed people, and I went out to some of my needs and my neck holding me, When completed glide my neck I do not know, when he returned to the nomadic went ألتمسه in my neck did not find him, has been taking people to leave, she went back to where I am, who I went to him, Valtmsth until his grandmother, and came folk controversial, who were leaving me a camel, has فرغوا of his trip , they took Hawdaj, and they think I am in it as you make, Vaanmloh Vshidoh on the camel's back, did not I complain, and then they took the camel's head went away, she went back Li military and the reason no one answered, you may zap people.

Vtlvvt Bjlababi then crouched in my place, and I knew that if it had missed the returned to me, I swear I am Amadtdjah as it passed by me Safwan bin inactivated peaceful, has had defaulted on the military for some need, did not decide with the people, he saw Sawadi turned to even stop Ali, was see me before that we hit the veil, and when he saw me, he said: (Allah and to Him we return, Zaana the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him) ... And I Mtlvfah in my clothes, he said: (What's behind God bless you?) ... What his speech, and then near the camel's back and said: (Arkpa) ... And Astakhr Me, Frckpt and took the head of the camel he went quickly ask people, sure of what we realized people and what was missing until they became, and descended people, and when he reassured pollen man leads me, he said, the people of fabrication of what they said, Vartj the military, and I swear by Allah I know nothing of it).
Aisha's disease
In the city, I got sick Sayeda Aisha, may Allah be seriously ill, and did not learn to speak one who reached the Messenger and her parents, but she has denied the Apostle some of his goodness, and when she saw Ajafaúh have asked permission to shift to her to Tmredha the mother gave her permission ... After a couple of twenty-night I went out with or flat girl Abi Wareham Ben requirement bin Abdul Manaf, I discovered a speech fabrication, and she came home crying and said to her mother: (God forgive you, people spoke including talked him and بلغك what بلغك, do not you remember me from the nothing) ... She said: (any structure Reduce regard, I swear rarely Belle was a woman when a man loves have ضرائر only Kathryn and many people).

Aws and Khazraj
He has the Prophet peace be upon him in people Ikhdobam, glorified God and praised him, then said: (O people, what about men Aadhunni in my family, and they say they is right? ... And what God taught them but good, and they say that a man and what God I learned from him, but better, and entered the house of Beauty, but he with me) ... When he said the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him that the article, said acid bin Hudayr: (O Messenger of Allah, be of Aws Nkvkhm the, albeit being of our fellow Khazraj Vmrna the u, I swear they are the people that hit their necks).
And he arose Saad bin worship, he said,: (lied to the age of God, do not hit their necks, but God, what I said, this article but you may know they are Alkhozrj, even if they are your people what I said this) ... Said acid: (lied to the age of God, but you are a hypocrite pleading for hypocrites) ... And concerns of the people until almost be between these two neighborhoods of Aws and Khazraj evil, and descended the Prophet, peace be upon him went on Aisha.
Counseling

He called the Prophet Ali ibn Abi Talib and Osama bin Zaid, Va_i_arhma, As for Osama praised good and said: (O Messenger of God, your family, and we do not know them but good, and that lying and falsehood) ... As for Ali, it said: (O Messenger of Allah, for many women, and you're able to deputize, Lucille current Tsedkk) ... He called Prophet (Bareerah) to ask her, he took them on فضربها beaten severely, he says: (Asedki Messenger of Allah) ... She said: (God, I know, but better, and you irreproachable Aisha but I you pasty knead, فآمرها to reservation Vtnam him, it comes Faoklh domesticus).
Prophet, peace be upon him and Aisha, may Allah be
Says Ms. Aisha: (then entered the Messenger of Allah, I have my parents, and I have a woman from the Ansar, and I was crying, crying with me, sat glorified God and praised him and said: (O Aisha, he has been what might بلغك of telling people, Vataki God, although I Qarvat worse than people Vetoba say to God, God accepts repentance from His slaves).
She said: (I swear is only said that, Vqls lachrymal, so what I feel something from him, and waited for my parents to يجيبا me the Messenger of Allah may Allah bless him and did not speak ... I said to them: (not Tjiban Messenger of God?) ... They said Lee: (God, what do we know what Najeebeh) ... said: (When that Astagama Ali Astabert I cried and then I said: (God does not repent to God, which reported never, God, I know that while you think that what people say, and God knows I have him innocent, to Ocoln Unless, While I deny what you say, do not believe me, but I say as Abu Yusuf said: (Vsber Beautiful and God what you describe).
Innocence
Ms. Aisha: (I swear has been the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him his council until Tgchah of what God was Itagshah, Vsja his garment, and put him a cushion of Adam under his head, either I am when I saw that what I saw, sure of what horrified much do not mind, you may know I am innocent, and God is oppressors, but my parents Whose the same Aisha hand what a secret from the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him so I thought I graduated themselves a difference that comes from God to achieve what people said.

Then a secret from the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him sat down and he hails him like Juman on Chat, and started to wipe off the perspiration on his forehead and says: (Ibhari O Aisha, may Allah revealed innocence) ... She said: (praise God and Zmkm) ... And then went out to people Fajdobam, and followed them what God Almighty has revealed of Koran Sura light (11-19)
He says: (Those who came Balavk League you do not count him evil to you, but is good for you for each one of them gained from sin and who took magnify them has a great punishment, but for as ye have heard thought believers and believers themselves better and said the evacuees shown, Lula came upon four Martyrs Therefore, since they did not come martyrs Then with God, they are the liars, but not for the grace of God and His mercy in this world and the Hereafter for ransom in what أفضتم a great punishment, as Tlqouna بألسنتكم and say بأفواهكم what is not your own science and تحسبونه Hina which is when God is great, but not as you have heard you say what is We can speak of this Glory this fading great, admonishes God to become accustomed to like him never if you are believers, and shows God you verses and God is Knower, Wise, those who love to common outrageous who believe them a painful punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and Allah knows and you do not know, but not preferred Allah and His mercy and God's Merciful) [Nur :11-20]

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : حفيدة عائشة

افتراضي رد: Ms. Aisha

Hadd
He then ordered the Prophet, peace be upon him Bmstah bin furniture, Hassan ibn Thabit, and muslim حمنة colt and they who disclosed بالفاحشة the فضربوا alone.
Habiba beloved
Aisha said to the Messenger of Allah: (O Messenger of Allah, how do you love me?) ... He said peace be upon him: (a contract cord) ... Was telling him: (How node O Messenger of Allah?) ... He says: (are intact) ... The Fatima, may Allah be pleased I went to the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him remember Aisha has said: (O structure: Habiba father).

Ibn Abbas, may Allah be pleased with him the mother of believers Aisha, may Allah be pleased: (I loved the wives of the Prophet to him, was not the Messenger of Allah may Allah bless him and loves, but good) ... He said: (perished Qladtk the Balaboa, bringing the Messenger of Allah pick them up and find no water, Almighty Allah revealed:
He says: (Vtimmoa the good صعيدا) [women: 34]
And that was because of you and your blessing what God has revealed to this nation of the license) ... He said: (Allah revealed the innocence click seven Smoath, the mosque is no mention of God in him, but your business recited it in the night and day parties) ... She said: (O Ibn Abbas let me from you and Tzketek in you, I swear to وددت I was forgotten).
Jibril vision
Ms. Aisha, may Allah be pleased: (I saw you, O Messenger of Allah, putting your hand to find out the mare, and you are based speaking canine دحية the the) ... He said peace be upon him: (Kindle've seen?) ... She said: Yes! ... He said: (Jibril it, which sends greetings of peace) ... She said: (peace be upon him and God's mercy and Parts God better than visits, yes, Sidekick and yes, inside).
Zhdha
Erwa said: (Muawiya sent to Aisha hundred thousand, sure of what the sun went down that day until her band ... said to her mistress: (if bought us this dirhams denominated flesh!) ... She said: (If I said before that Avrgaha I did).
Scientific virtues
Ms. Aisha was a young while associated apostle, and this age have rights which emptied Bala, and more willing to receive the flag, was Sayeda Aisha, may Allah be Mtoukdh mind, Nayera thought, intense observation, they albeit small Age was a big reason ... Imam Zuhri said: (if collect science Aisha to aware of all the mothers of the believers, and aware of all women, was aware of Aisha better) ... And Abu Musa al-Ash'ari said: (What we ordered فسألنا are confused about Aisha, but we found then the note).

The buttonhole says Ms. Aisha: (O Omtah not impressed Vqhec? Say wife Messenger of Allah peace be upon him and the daughter of Abu Bakr, nor impressed by your knowledge of hair and the days of the Arabs, say the structure of Abu Bakr - was know people - but impressed by your knowledge of medicine, how is ? And where is it? What is it?) ... He said: hitting the Minkebe then said: (Any Cart - Thumbnail loop and was his aunt - that the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him was Asagm the last years old, was made by the delegations of each face Vtnat has figured Oaaljh, it then).
Prophet of his wives to retire
Retired Prophet wives month, and popularized the news that the Prophet had divorced his wives, was not one of the companions dared to speak to him about it, and ask permission Omar may Allah be pleased with him several times to enter the Prophet did not authorized him.

He then went on a third asked permission to enter the Prophet, peace be upon him and he gave him permission, and his age and Prophet Mtkye on the mat had an impact on his side, Omar said: (O Messenger of Allah launched wives?) ... He raised peace be upon him his head and said: (I do not) ... Umar said: (God is great) ... Then he took Omar, a delighted trivialize the Prophet what visor of his wives, Umar said: (Allah is the greatest! If one stayed, O Messenger of God, and we Quraish folk precedence women, when we made the city and found some people beating their wives فطفق our women learn from their wives, Vgillt intercourse with my wife one day, If you are Trajni, فأنكرت that Trajni, she said: (What deny that راجعتك? swear that the wives of the Prophet to Arajanh, and Thgerh one of them the day to night) ... I said: (may be disappointed to do that Mencken and lost, Avtamn إحداكن be angry with God by the anger of the Messenger God, if she might have perished?) ... فتبسم the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him.
Umar said: (O Messenger of Allah, may be entered on the Hafsa and I said: (Do not be tempted to the servant - I mean, Aisha - are awsome and love to the Messenger of Allah you) ... The Prophet smiled again, Vastazn age to sit down and he gave him permission.

The peace be upon him swear that does not enter his wives months of Mujdth intensity they, even عاتبه God Almighty and this verse was revealed in Aisha and Hafsa because they Albaditan in a demonstration of the Prophet peace be upon him ... And verse, followed by the mothers of the believers ...
The Almighty said: (The تتوبا to God has formulated قلوبكما even pretended therefore God is his master and Gabriel and the benefit of believers and the angels then back, hoping Rabbo said Talegkn that يبدله wives better than you Muslims believing قانتات Taúbat Aabdat tourists Thebes and virgins) [prohibition :4-5 ]
What was of them and the ayatollahs rehearsed Msamahen, but they said ...
The Almighty said: (We hear and obey the forgiveness of our Lord and unto You) [Baqarah: 285]

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : حفيدة عائشة

الف شكر
إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : هبه شلبي

جزاكي الله خيرا

ربنا يجعله في ميزان حسناتك

مشكوررررررررررة
إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : ندى ام

thank you
إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : ام الاء وبيان2

thank you very much

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : SHARMOON

رد: Ms. Aisha

رد: Ms. Aisha

thank you very much

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : yasmen ali

قد تكوني مهتمة بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى
The death of the Prophet, peace be upon him (633 AD - 11 AH)وفاة الرسول صل الله sho_sho What is Islam

الساعة الآن 03:23 PM

جميع المشاركات تمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها وليس بالضرورة وجهة نظر الموقع

التسجيل بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل