أو

الدخول بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل

https://adlat.net/showthread.php?t=166624
2353 5

خبر اللهم ثبيتنا على الحق والدين Oh Thbytna on the right and religion

The Prophet, peace be upon him "the time will come for my catcher on religion Kmask on stone from the coals"

We are at this time and many who are committed to suffer this situation, how your haunt of all segments of society erroneous ideas
Rarely find a man committed to religious works the book and can not find a year of attacking, but you'll find People يهاجمونه and consider radical or extremist and call it prim with it does not work, but what is God and what came in the Sunnah of the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him. And possibly accuse him of hypocrisy and religion and advice and guidance is only a smokescreen for another character is hidden behind said God and the Prophet said.

اللهم ثبيتنا على الحق والدين Oh Thbytna on the right and religion

This is anthrax and you see with your eyes
Alroidp speak in public Shan
People of religion and righteousness became warriors inside and outside
Mesmerized Kzlam the night
This time the false and true trusted traitor

Many preachers to attack God and reformers, though not new, and war and prevent them from their work in spreading goodness is not surprising, even from fellow religious things are expected because the envy eats the hearts of some people.
Things considered I have to be calling for patience neither despair nor crazed and angry with himself if abused to him because Apostles أوذوا. He says ((I have messengers by you Vsberoa the what lied and أوذوا even gave them our victory))
It is obligatory upon the blocked an invitation to God and the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice to be متحليا patient, do not fail or fall if not achieved what he wants, do not despair, as well as be patient as opposed to what is being offered to him from harm who directs the call if ordered or forbade it could happen his mockery, as Luqman said peace be upon him in the verse: ((My son, establish the prayer, enjoining what is good and evil, and finished endure what has befallen you that this moment things)).
(And patient, and patience, but God). (Vsber Beautiful and God what you describe) (Patiently Sabra beautiful)

The asset upon him come on people Zaman can not be attained King where only death and bullying nor riches, but anger and greed and love, but the extraction of religion and capriciousness, it is realized that time Vsber poverty is estimated to riches and patience on the hatred which is estimated at love and patience to humiliation It is estimated Ezz, Attah reward fifty friend who believed me.

Pray said upon him the man to be his class when God does not even informing the work of plague scourge in his body Fabulgha so.

For every Muslim man and woman clings to the teachings of Dinah finds faith to God in every action seeking the pleasure of God and whatever exposure of persecution or ridicule Vlasber on the injury and remembers the words of the Messenger of God Pray God be upon him if he wanted God Almighty Abdul good and wanted to Asaver, pour it scourge Saba and Tjh it Tja, if invited by the angels said voice known and if called Second said, 'O Lord, God said to Beck Abdi سعديك only ask me something, but I gave or raised you what is better, if the Day of Resurrection brought the people of Business فوزنوا their balance, then brought the people scourge do not focus them do not publish them balance Court Faisb them pay Saba was also hurt them scourge Saba, فيود people being in this life if they lend their bodies were Palmqaarb to see what goes by the people of the scourge of reward thanks! It is the words of God: (but carried out are patient their reward without accoun
t).

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : fatma7072

افتراضي رد: اللهم ثبيتنا على الحق والدين Oh Thbytna on the right and religion

بارك الله فيكي
إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : همس بلا لمس

رد: اللهم ثبيتنا على الحق والدين Oh Thbytna on the right and religion

Actually it marks the time God proved Dink