أو

الدخول بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل

افتراضي The death of the Prophet, peace be upon him (633 AD - 11 AH)وفاة الرسول صل الله

The death of the Prophet, peace be upon him (633 AD - 11 AH)

Farewell after only three months of the Prophet fever and severe that influenced it often was not able to do his council and asked permission of his wives, God bless them to get sick in the house of Aisha, may Allah be, and in that time I got the last verse of the Quran and is said Almighty And fear the days you shall return it to God and then died all the same as earned and they will not} (281) Sura, then intensified the pain of the Messenger of God, and in his last days he went out to visit the Martyrs one and say (Peace be upon you and God's mercy and blessings be upon you, the former and We welcome you to Successors God willing) and then return the Prophet among the Companions, may Allah be pleased with them and cries, they say: What makes you cry, O Messenger of Allah? He says to them: I miss my brothers, say: we not Bajuank O Messenger of Allah? He said: You are not my friends, while ÇÎćÇäě are people who come after me believe in me and did not see me, then intensified the pain of the Prophet more and more so that the companions they carry it into the house of Sayeda Aisha and why his companions visions so, cried their eyes, and Naby entered the house Aisha may God bless her and said: there is no god but Allah, that of the death of agonies, and was the face of the Prophet is full of sweat, says Ms. Aisha she was taking, however, the apostle فتمسح out on his face cream, then Prophet said: God, I find the taste of the sheep poisoned in my throat!! ((Sheep, which put out the Jewish poison of the Prophet)), then began to news wrench Messenger of Allah spreads between people and between companions so that their voices were hearing the Prophet said: إحملونى them, and they carried away the Prophet to the mosque and delivered another sermon to him and said: ((O People, if you were afraid of me? Dear people: my appointment with you is not the world, my appointment with you at the aquarium, God Kanye look at him from this moment, O people: God, what poverty was afraid you but I'm afraid you lower that تتنافسوها also compete with those before you Vthlkkm as أهلكتهم, O people: The slave finest God between this world and to meet God chose to meet God, Understanding Abu Bakr to be, and he knew that the Apostle had better between this world and to meet his Lord chose to meet his Lord, for voice Abi Bakr into tears and said: Vdenak our money, Vdenak our fathers, Videnak Bomhatna, trees people looked at him, the Prophet said to them: Dear people: called Abu Bakr swear no one was him only Kavinah hand out only Abu Bakr I could not مكافئتة the I left مكافئتة God Almighty, and began the Prophet recommended people and say: O people, : I advise women well and said: Prayer Prayer, Prayer Pray, God is God in women, and under repeated and called and began says: اواكم God, your victory God, Tpetkm God, then seal and said: O people: Mona told each of peace followed me the Day of Resurrection)), you have peace, O Messenger of Allah, and then entered the Prophet after his house and looked at the tooth brushing Vahdharth Ms. Aisha and remained Taatsuk by the تلينه to the Messenger of Allah until Ostak by the Prophet then entered upon Ms. Fatima girl Abi Bakr wept, she said: Wha CRP Father, He said to her: Not Abecy anguish after day, and then told her it was the first family to حاقا him laughed God bless them, and on 12 March consider the Apostle to the companions and they arrive smiled and under seen and smiling, and then returned to his cabin and then put his head on the chest of Mrs. Aisha, may Allah be so heavy, his head on her chest by God and died Messenger of Allah went Aisha says the Companions: Matt Messenger of Allah, Matt Messenger of Allah, this عمربن discourse say: he died beheaded, but he went to meet his Lord, as he went Moses before, and this Othman Ibn Affan could not move, and the Ali Ibn Abi Taleb walks like children here and there, but proved companions Abu Bakr took says: Dear people, was worshiped Muhammad, Muhammad has died and who was worshiped God, Allah District does not die then read any of God Almighty and Muhammad except the Messenger have passed away before the apostles Ivan died or been killed انقلبتم on your heels and turn on their heels will not harm Allah, but Sadze God thankful} (144) Surat Al Imran, people knew that the Prophet had really died, then wash Abbas bin Abdul Muttalib and Ali Bin Abi Taleb and the children of Abbas bin Abdul Muttalib and put dirt on the Prophet said to them Fatima, may Allah be pleased: اطابت yourselves to put dirt on the Messenger of Allah? And in the end, I remind you to pray so much on the Prophet and his study well, perhaps intercede for us with God Almighty on the Day of Resurrection, God willing. (God blessings on Muhammad creation and weighed throne and satisfaction yourself and outrigger your).

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : sho_sho

افتراضي رد: The death of the Prophet, peace be upon him (633 AD - 11 AH)وفاة الرسول صل ا

thank
إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : ام الاء وبيان2

افتراضي رد: The death of the Prophet, peace be upon him (633 AD - 11 AH)وفاة الرسول صل ا

thank you
إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : fatma7072

جزاكي الله كل خير

اللهم صل علي النبي

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : sweet flower

قد تكوني مهتمة بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى
Loving him is following him جويريه What is Islam
Morals in the Life and Da‘wah of the Prophets - II وغارت الحوراء What is Islam
migration of the prophet mohammed(pbuh) المشتاقة الى رسول الله What is Islam
Sayings of the Prophet peace be upon him subtitled in English SHARMOON What is Islam
Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam ضــي القمــر What is Islam

الساعة الآن 05:36 PM

جميع المشاركات تمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها وليس بالضرورة وجهة نظر الموقع

التسجيل بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل