أو

الدخول بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل

https://adlat.net/showthread.php?t=16905
3812 4

افتراضي How Can I Deal With My Anger

How Can I Deal With My Anger

When Tempers Flare

Do you lose your temper and wonder why? Are there days when you feel like you just wake up angry?
Some of it may be the changes your body's going through: All those hormones you hear so much about can cause mood swings and confused emotions. Some of it may be stress: People who are under a lot of pressure tend to get angry more easily. Part of it may be your personality: You may be someone who feels your emotions intensely or tends to act impulsively or lose control. And part of it may be your role models: Maybe you've seen other people in your family blow a fuse when they're mad.
No matter what pushes your buttons, one thing is certain — you're sure to get angry sometimes. Everyone does. Anger is a normal emotion, and there's nothing wrong with feeling mad. What counts is how we handle it (and ourselves) when we're angry.

Tools to Tame a Temper: Self-Awareness and Self-Control

Because anger can be powerful, managing it is sometimes challenging. It takes plenty of self-awareness and self-control to manage angry feelings. And these skills take time to develop.

Self-awareness is the ability to notice what you're feeling and thinking, and why. Little kids aren't very aware of what they feel, they just act it out in their behavior. That's why you see them having tantrums when they're mad. But teens have the mental ability to be self-aware. When you get angry, take a moment to notice what you're feeling and
thinking.

Self-control is all about thinking before you act. It puts some precious seconds or minutes between feeling a strong emotion and taking an action you'll regret.
Together, self-awareness and self-control allow you to have more choice about how to act when you're feeling an intense emotion like anger

Anger is a strong emotion. It can feel overwhelming at times. Learning how to deal with strong emotions — without losing control — is part of becoming more mature. It takes a little effort, a little practice, and a
little patience, but you can get there if you want to

it is not by me it is originally by: Matthew K. Nock, PhD

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : ريموووو

افتراضي رد: How Can I Deal With My Anger

بارك الله فيكى

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : بائعه الورد

افتراضي رد: How Can I Deal With My Anger

منوووووووره غاليتى
إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : ريموووو