أو

الدخول بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل

https://adlat.net/showthread.php?t=157548
1377 2

129835 the Queen of world

السلام عليكم ورحمته الله وبركاته ازيك يا عدولات انا ئلفت قصه باالانجليزي يا رب تعجبكم

the Queen of world

There was a queen in a very wonderful and beautiful and deal with others in a manner well and all the people they love and they will marry her boyfriend and the hand of the king She loves her little sister so is her sister reportedly On went the queen to the country is wonderful and they go me her horse White beautiful was she walked in the road and her horse stagnate fast did not see that there is big hole Fa slipped from the back of a horse and lost consciousness in the morning bright wake queen and Tzlqt to At the beginning the Alier to Zha to the country but I do not find her horse and screamed and said where my horse where my horse and stagnate and stagnate not find it went on the legs to go to go to the country but I went in the way Alkhti and went more and more until exhausted and fell on the ground and was sleeping on the land of green and planting and roses and I woke up queen voice Mirror says this girl, she said the queen: I am a princess woman said Ante Taha said the queen: Yes I am Taha told her women Wayne Conti want Go princess said: I want to go to .. The name of the country said to her, women Ante on my way I went princess with her and had every step road darkens each step until they arrived at a house said to her, Woman Go ahead, my daughter Go ahead entered the Queen and the house was smelled foul and Mlai Ba spiders and small dirt and treated women Agouza I own treated well in the first day until the second day old and had changed and turned into a demon princess and wake up to the sound of the woman she says why home do not Tnzuwenh why
Said Princess Yes Ante Do not tell me you will Anzvh and cleaned the house and everything dealing old consider her and tell her do this, wash the dishes clean the clothes Women continued to freshen up in the queen and princess because she style, Hasan was working with everything until the day came perished Queen of torture this old woman and ill-treatment in the evening was the woman sleep and went princess came Ba door key of them and left and went the way Rat her horse Aldjembal and I went and installed on Zhrh and took her to the palace and returned to her family and her sister Lord and her father and her husband in the future Walid
يارب تعجبكم

افتراضي رد: the Queen of world

it is very nice

افتراضي رد: the Queen of world

شكرا يا قمر

قد تكوني مهتمة بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى
A World Of Dreams ريموووو اللغة الانجليزية English
ترجمة مسرحية نهر الجنون من العربية للانجليزية ام اروي لغات عدلات - تعليم لغات loghat
Prime world wide هبه شعيب سوق عدلات النسائي العام
prime world wide services هبه شعيب سوق عدلات النسائي العام

الساعة الآن 01:23 PM

جميع المشاركات تمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها وليس بالضرورة وجهة نظر الموقع

التسجيل بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل