أو

الدخول بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل

https://adlat.net/showthread.php?t=231808
1008 2

افتراضي A wolf on the door

Once upon a time
There was a deer who lives in one of the beautiful forests
and this deer was very smart and funny for this everyone in the forest loves her especially her best friend the horse
and one day the lions begun to attack the animals in the forest and ate them so the animals moved to the other forests to live in peace
the deer sat in deeply sad thinking of her friend the horse and begun to search for him till she knew that he lives in a near village and she went to visit him
and when she knocked the door
she received the answer: "who's there? ",The horse asked
she said: "I'm your best friend the deer" the horse said: "welcome my dear friend I missed you . . How did you know my home
the deer: I've been searching for you till I found you
The horse: come in my friend
the deer entered and a long talk took place between them and the horse went out to buy her a delicious food and when he came back
?she asked him: who are your neighbors here
the horse replied: the monkey lives beside me . . and on the other side there's the tiger and the foxy wolf
the deer asked with horror in her voice: the wolf lives in front of you
don't be afraid my friend he promised me that he will never attacks my friends", said the horse
the deer said to herself : what will I do if the wolf attacks me
then she went to the window and found the wolf looking at her with an open mouth so she knew that the wolf wants to eat her
she ran and closed all the doors and the windows so as not to be eaten by the wolf and she went to bed and slept
but Suddenly someone knocked the door
she said: who's there
the wolf: I'm your neighbor the kind wolf and I'm here to see you
And the answer was : I won't open the door till I asked my friend
the wolf: If he were here he would welcome me

the deer: whatever happened I will never open the door
the wolf return to his home thinking how to catch that deer
at the same time the deer was thinking how she could save herself from that wolf and after a deeply thinking
she reached to a very smart trick that would help her to save herself from the dangerous wolf and didn't put her friend in trouble as well
the deer went in the early morning and bought a suit like the tiger's skin
And in the night the wolf came to eat the deer and when he approached from her she wore the suit so he thought that she was the tiger
he trembled with fear and said: where's the deer that was here Mr. tiger
the deer: there is nobody in the house except the tiger standing here and if you don't go now you'll be my dinner
I'll go sir but where's the deer?", said the wolf
the deer went to my home: said the deer in a trying to mimic the tiger's voice
the wolf went to the tiger's house because he thought that the deer was there
when he entered the tiger's house he found the real tiger
he said to the wolf: why did you come here . . . and how did you enter my home without my permission
so the wolf said in a trembling voice: "the tiger told me that the deer is here . . . so I came here to eat he
The tiger: I'm hungry too and I'm going to eat you
and without any word from the wolf the tiger attacked him and ate him

In the early morning the horse came to reassures on the deer and when she told him what happened he cried out with joyful and happiness then the deer wished him good luck and went back to the beautiful forest

~ The End ~

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : Roussel

افتراضي رد: A wolf on the door

رد: A wolf on the door
إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : zozoweza

افتراضي رد: A wolf on the door

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة zozoweza
رد: A wolf on the door

نورتى ^_^

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : Roussel

قد تكوني مهتمة بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى
صور مساء وصباح الخير جديدة 2024 لعيونكم.صور مساء صباح الخير من تجميعى 2024 ريموووو صور صباح ومساء
شركة هوت لاين لنقل الاثاث door to door شركة الزهور مشاريع وافكار تجاريه
ستايل جديد للابواب المودرن , تصميمات ابواب شقق وفيلات روعه 2024 , Door designs ЙǑŏƒ ديكورات ومفروشات
صور خلفيات سامسونج جلاكسي رومانسية روعه , خلفيات الشوق والحنين 2024 ЙǑŏƒ موبايلات - جوالات
ديكورات ابواب مودرن ايطاليه2024 , احلى تصميمات ابواب 2024 , modern italian door ام طاطو ديكورات ومفروشات

الساعة الآن 10:29 AM

جميع المشاركات تمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها وليس بالضرورة وجهة نظر الموقع

التسجيل بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل