أو

الدخول بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل

افتراضي English Language Translation The Meanings of 3 The Family of 'Imran -Aali 'Imran Twenty-second quarter

English Language Translation The Meanings of 3 The Family of 'Imran -Aali 'Imran Twenty-second quarter
English Language TranslationEnglish Language Translation The Meanings of 3 The Family of 'Imran -Aali 'Imran Twenty-second quarter
The Meanings of The Holy Quran

English Language Translation The Meanings of 3 The Family of 'Imran -Aali 'Imran Twenty-second quarter

English Language Translation The Meanings of
3 The Family of 'Imran -Aali 'Imran

Twenty-second quarter

[3.33] Allah chose Adam and Noah, the House of Abraham and the House of Imran above all worlds.
[3.34] They were the offspring of one another. Allah is Hearing, and Knowing.
[3.35] (Remember) when the wife of 'Imran said: 'Lord, I have vowed to You in dedication that which is hidden inside me. Accept this from me. You are the Hearer, the Knower. '
[3.36] And when she was delivered of her, she said: 'Lord, I have given birth to her, a female' Allah knew of what she had given birth the male is not like the female 'and I have called her Mary. Protect her and all her descendants from satan, the stoned one. '
[3.37] Her Lord graciously accepted her. He made her grow with a fine upbringing and entrusted her to the care of Zachariah. Whenever Zachariah went to her in the sanctuary, he found that she had provision with her. 'Mary, ' he said, 'how does this come to you? ' 'It is from Allah, ' she answered. Truly, Allah provides whomsoever He will without reckoning.
[3.38] Thereupon Zachariah supplicated to his Lord, saying: 'Lord, give me from You a good offspring. You hear all prayers. '
[3.39] And the angels called out to him when he was standing in the sanctuary worshipping, saying: 'Allah gives you glad tidings of John, who shall confirm a Word from Allah. He shall be a master and chaste, a Prophet and from the righteous. '
[3.40] He said: 'Lord, how shall I have a son when I am overtaken by old age and my wife is barren? ' He said: 'Even so, Allah does what He will. '
[3.41] He said: 'Lord, appoint for me a sign. ' He said: 'Your sign is that you shall not speak to people except by signs for three days. ' And remember your Lord abundantly, exalt Him in the evening and at the dawn. '
[3.42] And when the angels said to Mary: 'Allah has chosen you and purified you. He has chosen you above all women of the worlds.
[3.43] Mary, be obedient to your Lord, prostrate and bow with those who bow. '
[3.44] This is from the news of the unseen. We reveal it to you (Prophet Muhammad). You were not present when they cast their quills to see which of them should look after Mary, nor were you present when they were disputing.
[3.45] When the angels said: 'O Mary, Allah gives you glad tidings of a Word (Be) from Him, whose name is Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary. He shall be honored in this world and in the Everlasting Life and he shall be among those who are close.
[3.46] He shall speak to people in his cradle and when he is aged, and shall be among the righteous. '
[3.47] 'Lord, ' she said, 'how can I bear a child when no human being has touched me? ' He replied: 'Such is the Will of Allah. He creates whom He will. When He decrees a thing, He only says: "Be," and it is.
[3.48] He will teach him the Book, the Wisdom, the Torah and the Gospel,
[3.49] to be a Messenger to the Children of Israel, (saying): "I have come to you with a sign from your Lord. From clay, I will create for you the likeness of a bird. I shall breathe into it and by the permission of Allah, it shall be a bird. I shall heal the blind, and the leper, and raise the dead to life by the permission of Allah. I shall tell you what you ate and what you store in your houses. Surely, that will be a sign for you, if you are believers.
[3.50] Likewise confirming the Torah that has been before me and to make lawful to you some of the things you have been forbidden. I bring you a sign from your Lord, therefore, fear Allah and obey me.
[3.51] Allah is my Lord and your Lord, therefore, worship Him. This is the Straight Path". '

Translated by : Grand
Shaykh, Professor Hasan

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : أم أمة الله

افتراضي رد: English Language Translation The Meanings of 3 The Family of 'Imran -Aali 'Imran Twenty-second quarter

may Allah rewards you"

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : حڸآۉة آڸرۉح

افتراضي رد: English Language Translation The Meanings of 3 The Family of 'Imran -Aali 'Imran Twenty-second quarter

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة حڸآۉة آڸرۉح

may Allah rewards you"
May God bless you in your day filled with obedience

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : أم أمة الله

رد: English Language Translation The Meanings of 3 The Family of 'Imran -Aali 'Imran Twenty-second quarter
إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : هبه شلبي

قد تكوني مهتمة بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى
English Language Translation The Meanings of 2 The Cow -Al Baqarah Fourth quarter أم أمة الله What is Islam
English Language Translation The Meanings of 2 The Cow -Al Baqarah 10th quarter أم أمة الله What is Islam
English Language Translation The Meanings of 2 The Cow -Al Baqarah 13th quarter أم أمة الله What is Islam
English Language Translation The Meanings of 2 The Cow -Al Baqarah 14th quarter أم أمة الله What is Islam
English Language Translation The Meanings of 3 The Family of 'Imran -Aali 'Imran Twenty-second quarter أم أمة الله What is Islam

الساعة الآن 08:08 PM

جميع المشاركات تمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها وليس بالضرورة وجهة نظر الموقع

التسجيل بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل