أو

الدخول بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل

https://adlat.net/showthread.php?t=345819
572 5

افتراضي When can I start fasting six days of Shawwal, since we have annual leave right now

When can I start fasting six days of Shawwal, since we have annual leave right now

When can I start fasting six days of Shawwal, since we have annual leave right now

Praise be to Allaah.

You can start fasting six days of Shawwaal from the second day of Shawwaal, because it is haraam to fast on the day of Eid. You can fast the six days at any time during Shawwaal, although the best of good deeds are those which are done soonest.

The standing committee received the following question:

Should fasting the six days be done immediately after Ramadaan, following the day of Eid or is it permissible to do it a few days after Eid in the month of Shawwaal or not?

They replied as follows:

These days do not have to be fasted immediately after Eid al-Fitr; it is permissible to start fasting them one or more days after Eid, and they may be done consecutively or separately during the month of Shawwaal, according to what is easier for a person. There is plenty of room for maneuver in this matter, and this is not obligatory, it is Sunnah.

And Allaah is the Source of strength. May Allaah bless our Prophet Muhammad and his family and companions and grant them peace.

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : ام سيف 22

افتراضي رد: When can I start fasting six days of Shawwal, since we have annual leave right now

ام سيف ممكن اطلب اليكي خدمة صغيرة

افتراضي رد: When can I start fasting six days of Shawwal, since we have annual leave right now

رد: When can I start fasting six days of Shawwal, since we have annual leave right now
إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : حياه الروح 5

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة عاشقة الروايا
ام سيف ممكن اطلب اليكي خدمة صغيرة
اطلبى ما تحتاجيه ياغالية كلنا فى خدمتك [mention=129503]عاشقة الروايا[/mention];

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : أم أمة الله

أحسنتِ بارك الله فيكِ وجعله فى ميزان حسنات
مبارك التثبيت الله يوفقك

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : أم أمة الله

ممكن تعملي بحث في فائدة انا هبة الرحمن نور نسيت كلمة السر للبريد الالكتروني و اعدت فتح ايمايل جديد و هيك اقدرت سجل في منتدى عدلات من الجديد و اناا كتيير مشتاقه لصديقاتي في المنتدى منهااا ندين فلسطين و كمان عاشقة فلسطين و كان اسمهاا من قبل اميره
يارييت تساعديني مشان دور عليهااا و الله معروفك هاد ما راح انساه بحياتي كلهاا

قد تكوني مهتمة بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى
The Inner Secrets of Fasting ضــي القمــر What is Islam
Fasting and Health By Dr / Zaghloul El-Naggar ام سيف 22 What is Islam
The virtue of fasting ten days with the prophets and all Happy New Year fatma7072 What is Islam
فضل صيام الست من شوالThe virtue of fasting six days of Shawwal and elbeed fatma7072 What is Islam
The Benefits of Fasting ,, فوائد الصيام همس بلا لمس What is Islam

الساعة الآن 11:20 AM

جميع المشاركات تمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها وليس بالضرورة وجهة نظر الموقع

التسجيل بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل