أو

الدخول بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل

https://adlat.net/showthread.php?t=346665
426 2

افتراضي English Language Translation The Meanings of SurahAl-'An'am (2) -

English Language Translation The Meanings of SurahAl-'An'am (2) -

English Language TranslationEnglish Language Translation The Meanings of SurahAl-'An'am (2) -
The Meanings of The Holy Quran

English Language Translation The Meanings of
Surah
Al-'An'am (2) -

[6.13] His is whatever is at rest in the night and in the day. He is the Hearing, the Knowing.

[6.14] Say: 'Should I take any but Allah for a guardian? He is the Originator of the heavens and the earth. He feeds and is not fed. ' Say: 'I was commanded to be the first to submit to Him. ' Do not be one of the idolaters.

[6.15] Say: 'Indeed I fear, if I should disobey my Lord, the punishment of a great Day. '

[6.16] From whomsoever it is averted on that Day, He will have mercy on him; that is a clear triumph.

[6.17] If Allah visits you with affliction, none can remove it except He; and if He touches you with good, indeed, He has power over all things.

[6.18] He is the Conqueror over His worshipers. He is the Wise, the Aware.

[6.19] Say: 'What thing is greatest in testimony? ' Say: 'Allah is a witness between me and you. This Koran has been revealed to me in order that I can warn you and all whom it reaches. Do you indeed testify that there are gods other than Allah? ' Say: 'I do not testify! ' Say: 'He is only One God, and I am quit of that which you associate. '

[6.20] Those to whom We have given the Book know him (Prophet Muhammad) as they know their own children. But those who have lost their own souls do not believe.

[6.21] Who is more wicked than he who invents a lie about Allah or belies His verses? The harmdoers shall never prosper.

[6.22] On the Day when We gather them all together We shall say to the idolaters: 'Where are your partners now, those whom you claimed? '

[6.23] Then it was not their trial, but they will say: 'By Allah, our Lord we have never been idolaters. '

[6.24] Look how they lie against themselves, and how that which they were forging has gone astray from them!

[6.25] Some of them listen to you. But We have cast veils over their hearts lest they understand it and in their ears heaviness; and if they see every sign they do not believe in it. When they come to you they argue, the unbelievers say: 'This is nothing but the tales of the ancient ones. '

[6.26] They forbid from it (the Koran) and keep away from it. They destroy none except themselves, though they do not sense it.

[6.27] If you could see them when they are set before the Fire! They will say: 'Would that we could return! Then we would not belie the verses of our Lord and would be believers. '

[6.28] Indeed, that which they concealed will appear to them. But if they were sent back, they would return to that which they have been forbidden. They are indeed liars.

[6.29] They say: 'There is only but our present life; we shall not be resurrected. '

[6.30] If you could see them when they are made to stand before their Lord! He will say: 'Is this not the truth? ' 'Yes, by our Lord' they will reply, and He will say: 'Taste then the punishment, for that which you disbelieved! '

[6.31] They are lost indeed, those who belied the meeting with Allah. When the Hour overtakes them suddenly, they will say: 'Alas, for us, that we neglected it! ' On their backs they shall be bearing their sinful loads; how evil is what they sin!

[6.32] The life of this world is but playing and an amusement. Surely, the Everlasting home is better for the cautious. Will you not understand?

[6.33] We know what they say saddens you. It is not you that they belie; but the harmdoers deny the verses of Allah.

[6.34] Messengers indeed were belied before you, yet they became patient with that which they were belied, and were hurt until Our help came to them. There is none to alter the Words of Allah; and there has already come to you some news of the Messengers.

[6.35] If their turning away is hard upon you, seek if you can, a tunnel in the ground or a ladder to the sky by which you can bring them a sign. Had Allah willed, He would gather them to guidance. Do not then be among the ignorant.

English Language Translation The Meanings of SurahAl-'An'am (2) -English Language Translation The Meanings of SurahAl-'An'am (2) -

Translated by : Grand
Shaykh, Professor Hasan

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : أم أمة الله

افتراضي رد: English Language Translation The Meanings of SurahAl-'An'am (2) -

بارك الله فيك
إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : ♥.. ابتســامة أآمــل ..♥

افتراضي رد: English Language Translation The Meanings of SurahAl-'An'am (2) -

جزاكي الله خيرا
إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : حياه الروح 5

قد تكوني مهتمة بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى
English Language Translation The Meanings of 2 The Cow -Al Baqarah Fourth quarter أم أمة الله What is Islam
English Language Translation The Meanings of 2 The Cow -Al Baqarah 10th quarter أم أمة الله What is Islam
English Language Translation The Meanings of Surah -Al Ma'ida(5) أم أمة الله What is Islam
English Language Translation The Meanings of Surah -Al Ma'ida(9) Al-'An'am (1) أم أمة الله What is Islam
English Language Translation The Meanings of Surah -Al Ma'ida(7) أم أمة الله What is Islam

الساعة الآن 06:13 PM

جميع المشاركات تمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها وليس بالضرورة وجهة نظر الموقع

التسجيل بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل