أو

الدخول بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل

https://adlat.net/showthread.php?t=349421
486 0

افتراضي English Language Translation The Meanings of (10)The Ramparts -Al 'A'raf

English Language Translation The Meanings of (10)The Ramparts -Al 'A'raf

English Language TranslationEnglish Language Translation The Meanings of (10)The Ramparts -Al 'A'raf
The Meanings of The Holy Quran

English Language Translation The Meanings of
(10)The Ramparts -Al 'A'raf
------------------------English Language Translation The Meanings of (10)The Ramparts -Al 'A'raf-----------------------

[7.189] It is He who created you from a soul. From it He created its mate, so that he might reside with her. And when he had covered her, she conceived, and for a time her burden was light. She carried it with ease, but when it grew heavy, they both supplicated to Allah, their Lord: 'Grant us a goodly child and we will be among the thankful. '
[7.190] Yet when He gave both of them (the parents) a goodly child, they set up associates with Him, in return for what He had given them. Exalted be Allah above that they associate with Him.
[7.191] Will they associate that which cannot create a thing while they are created?
[7.192] They cannot help them, nor can they help themselves.
[7.193] If you call them to guidance, they will not follow you. It is the same whether you call them or you are silent.
[7.194] Those whom you invoke, other than Allah, are worshipers like yourselves. Call them, and let them answer you, if what you say is true!
[7.195] Have they feet to walk with? Have they hands to punish with? Have they eyes to see with? Have they ears to hear with? Say: 'Call on your partners and then try to scheme against me. Give me no respite.
[7.196] My Guardian is Allah, who has sent down the Book. He guards the righteous.
[7. 197] Those whom you invoke, other than Him, cannot help you, nor can they help themselves. '
[7.198] If you call them to guidance, they will not hear you. You see them looking towards you, but they cannot see.
[7.199] Accept the easing, order with fine jurisprudence, and avoid the ignorant.
[7.200] When satan provokes you seek refuge in Allah; He is the Hearing, the Knowing.
[7.201] Indeed, when a visitation of satan touches the cautious (worshipers) they remember, and then see clearly.
[7.202] And their brothers, they prolong them in error, and they will never stop.
[7.203] When you do not bring them a verse, they say, 'Why have you not chosen one? ' Say: 'I follow only what is revealed to me from my Lord. This (Koran) is a veritable proof from your Lord, guidance and mercy for people who believe. '
[7.204] When the Koran is recited, listen to it in silence in order that Allah has mercy upon you.
[7.205] Remember your Lord in your soul with humility and fear, and not with a loud voice, morning and evening, and do not be among the inattentive.
[7.206] Those who are with your Lord are not too proud to worship Him. They exalt Him and to Him they prostrate.

Translated by : Grand
Shaykh, Professor Hasan

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : أم أمة الله

قد تكوني مهتمة بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى
English Language Translation The Meanings of (2)The Ramparts -Al 'A'raf أم أمة الله What is Islam
English Language Translation The Meanings of (9)The Ramparts -Al 'A'raf أم أمة الله What is Islam
English Language Translation The Meanings of (4)The Ramparts -Al 'A'raf أم أمة الله What is Islam
English Language Translation The Meanings of (6)The Ramparts -Al 'A'raf أم أمة الله What is Islam
English Language Translation The Meanings of (5)The Ramparts -Al 'A'raf أم أمة الله What is Islam

الساعة الآن 10:47 AM

جميع المشاركات تمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها وليس بالضرورة وجهة نظر الموقع

التسجيل بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل