أو

الدخول بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل

https://adlat.net/showthread.php?t=376644
306 2

افتراضي It is Not Essential for One to Declare One’s Islam Before Witnesses in Ord

It is Not Essential for One to Declare One’s Islam Before Witnesses in Ord
It is Not Essential for One to Declare One’s Islam Before Witnesses in
Order for it To Be Valid
It is Not Essential for One to Declare One’s Islam Before Witnesses in Ord It is Not Essential for One to Declare One’s Islam Before Witnesses in Ord
Question
I am a young man who is married to a Muslim woman but her family is not Muslim. She became Muslim and learned some soorahs and how to pray via the internet. After we got married I asked her: at whose hand did you become Muslim? She said: I became Muslim by myself. I said to her: You have to utter the Shahaadatayn, so she uttered them before me. Is that correct?
Please note that we got married in the mosque before the Shaykh and a number of witnesses, and she got a certificate proving that she is Muslim.

Answer
Praise be to Allaah.
Firstly:
In order for a person to become Muslim, it is not essential for him to declare his Islam before anyone. Islam is a matter that is between a person and his Lord, may He be blessed and exalted. If he asks people to bear witness to his Islam so that it may be documented among his personal documents, there is nothing wrong with that, but it should be done without making that a condition of his Islam being valid.
This has been explained in more than one answer. Please see the answers to questions no. 13698, 11936, 655, 6542 and 6703
Secondly:

No marriage contract is valid without a wali (guardian)for the wife, but no non-Muslim can act as a wali for a Muslim woman. If she has no Muslim wali then the qaadi (judge) or the imam of the mosque or the local mufti (Islamic scholar) may act as her wali.
In the answer to questions no. 7714 and 7989 you will find more details on the ruling on women in non-Muslim countries who do not have Muslim walis (guardians).
We ask Allaah to bless you both and to join you together in goodness.
Source: Islam Q&A

It is Not Essential for One to Declare One’s Islam Before Witnesses in Ord

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : أم أمة الله

افتراضي رد: It is Not Essential for One to Declare One’s Islam Before Witnesses in

جزاك الله خيرا

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : نور الأصيل

افتراضي رد: It is Not Essential for One to Declare One’s Islam Before Witnesses in

»» مشكوره ««

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : حياه الروح 5

قد تكوني مهتمة بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى
Why do Muslims think that Islam is true. Is there any factual basis? فخامة ملكة What is Islam
Human Rights in Islam, Human Rights in Islam حياه الروح 5 What is Islam
Is Islam a Religion of Peace? - IslamiCity حنين الروح123 What is Islam
Woman rights on Islam: مكانة المرأة في الإسلام مترجمة للانجليزية. ام مالك وميرنا What is Islam
Polygamy in Islam تعدد الزوجات في الاسلام sho_sho What is Islam

الساعة الآن 06:33 PM

جميع المشاركات تمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها وليس بالضرورة وجهة نظر الموقع

التسجيل بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل