الدخول بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل

https://adlat.net/showthread.php?t=378332
441 1

افتراضي Turner of the hearts, keep my heart firm upon Your religion

Turner of the hearts, keep my heart firm upon Your religion

Shahr ibn Hawshab reported: "I asked Umm Salamah, may Allah be pleased with her: 'O Mother of the Believers, what was the supplication that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him, used to say most frequently when he was with you?' She said: 'The supplication he said most frequently was: "Ya Muqallib-ul-quloob, thabbit qalbi `ala deenik (O Turner of the hearts, keep my heart firm upon Your religion).”'"
explanation
"O Turner of the hearts," i.e. You are the one Who directs them to obedience at times, and to disobedience at others, and to heedfulness at times, and to heedlessness at others. "Keep my heart firm upon Your religion," i.e. make it steadfast upon Your sound religion, and not swerving from the straight path.

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : أم أمة الله

افتراضي رد: Turner of the hearts, keep my heart firm upon Your religion

جزاكي الله خيرا
إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : حياه الروح 5

قد تكوني مهتمة بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى
I looked for a sound religion, and I found what I am looking for in Islam أم أمة الله What is Islam
Transport In Humans شرح للثانوية الانجليزية, شرح مبسط sweet flower المرحلة الثانوية
مؤلم ...ان تغيب ولا يفتقدك الا انت ملك قلبى منوعات x منوعات - مواضيع مختلفة
ادوات كيوت للحمام/ اكسسوارات مميزة للحمام/اجمل الادوات للحمام ودورة المياه/2024/2024 أنٌثًى ٱسًتُثًنٌٱئيّة ادوات واجهزة منزلية
عجائب الجنس اللطيف بكل دقة لؤلؤة الايمان منوعات x منوعات - مواضيع مختلفة

الساعة الآن 03:05 AM

جميع المشاركات تمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها وليس بالضرورة وجهة نظر الموقع

التسجيل بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل