أو

الدخول بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل

https://adlat.net/showthread.php?t=382706
279 1

افتراضي ''riyaa, (ostentation) The dead man knows his place before his burial, and

''riyaa, (ostentation) The dead man knows his place before his burial, and
The dead man knows his place before his burial, and the believer is happy
We are talking today (14)reported directly from the Prophet, may
Allah’s peace

Abu Sa‘eed al-Khudri, may Allah be pleased with him, reported that the Prophet, may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him, said: "When a dead body is placed on a bier and men carry it on their shoulders, if the deceased was righteous, it (the corpse) would say: 'Send me forward, send me forward'. But if he was not righteous, it would say: 'Woe to it! Where are you taking it?' Everything hears its voice except humans. If they were to hear it, they would fall unconscious."
Explanation
When the body of a dead person is placed on the bier, then the men carry it on their shoulders, if the dead person was righteous, his corpse would say: "Hasten in taking me to the grave" out of happiness with what it sees ahead of the bliss of Paradise. If the dead person was not righteous, his corpse would say: "What ruin and what destruction (awaits me)!" because of what it sees of an evil destination, so it hates to be taken to the grave. All of Allah's creation hears it, of animals and inanimate objects, except human beings. If a human being were to hear it, they would fall unconscious or die of terror.

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : أم أمة الله

افتراضي رد: ''riyaa, (ostentation) The dead man knows his place before his burial,

مشكوره حبيبتي
تسلم الايادي

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : حياه الروح 5

قد تكوني مهتمة بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى
''Riyaa (ostentation) أم أمة الله What is Islam
منتجات البحر الميت من سماره .. Samara For Dead Sea Products ساره سماره سوق عدلات النسائي العام
Education washing Dead تعليم غسل الميت fatma7072 What is Islam

الساعة الآن 04:57 PM

جميع المشاركات تمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها وليس بالضرورة وجهة نظر الموقع

التسجيل بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل