أو

الدخول بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل

https://adlat.net/showthread.php?t=382836
1271 1

افتراضي If the slave draws closer to Me by a hand-span, I shall draw closer to hi

If the slave draws closer to Me by a hand-span, I shall draw closer to hi
If the slave draws closer to Me by a hand-span, I shall draw closer to him by a cubit
(the span of a forearm)

Anas ibn Maalik and Abu Hurayrah, may Allah be pleased with both of them, reported that the Prophet, may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him, narrated on the authority of his Lord the Almighty that He said: "If the slave draws closer to Me by a hand-span, I shall draw closer to him by a cubit (the span of a forearm); and if he draws closer to Me by a cubit, I shall draw closer to him by the span of two outstretched arms. If he comes to Me walking, I shall come to him running."
Explanation
Whoever draws near to Allah with acts of obedience, even if small, Allah will multiply them and reward him greatly. The more he obeys Allah, the more Allah increases his reward and hastens to him with His mercy and favor. This interpretation is based on the premise that this Hadith is not one about the Attributes of Allah, as is the approach of a group of the scholars of Ahl-us-Sunnah Wal-Jamaa`ah who affirm the divine attributes, including Ibn Taymiyyah. Another group affirmed the attribute of running for Allah the Almighty without asking "how".

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : أم أمة الله

افتراضي رد: If the slave draws closer to Me by a hand-span, I shall draw closer to

جزاكي الله خيرا

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : دوما لك الحمد

قد تكوني مهتمة بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى
Read with us every day part of the Holy Quran in the month of Ramadan(6). أم أمة الله What is Islam
Read with us every day part of the Holy Quran in the month of Ramadan(2). أم أمة الله What is Islam
Translation of the meanings of Surat AL ANFAAL أم أمة الله What is Islam
Translation of the meanings of Surat AL AHZAB أم أمة الله What is Islam
The meaning of Surat Al - Imran أم أمة الله What is Islam

الساعة الآن 09:14 AM

جميع المشاركات تمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها وليس بالضرورة وجهة نظر الموقع

التسجيل بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل