أو

الدخول بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل

https://adlat.net/showthread.php?t=383015
1017 1

افتراضي “Whoever gives respite to an insolvent person or remits a part of his debt,

“Whoever gives respite to an insolvent person or remits a part of his debt,
“Whoever gives respite to an insolvent person or remits a part of his debt, Allah will shade him on the Day of Judgment in the shade of His Throne, on a day when there will be no shade but His

Abu Hurayrah, may Allah be pleased with him, reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Whoever gives respite to an insolvent person or remits a part of his debt, Allah will shade him on the Day of Judgment in the shade of His Throne, on a day when there will be no shade but His.”
Explanation
Abu Hurayrah informed us that the Prophet, may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him, said: “Whoever gives respite to an insolvent person”, i.e. gives a poor debtor more time to repay his debt. “or remits a part of his debt”, i.e. forgives a part of the debt. In the narration of Abu Nu‘aym: “or remits it as a gift for him”. Its reward is: “Allah will shade him in His shade”, i.e. Allah will literally shade him in the shade of His Throne or will admit him into Paradise, thus protecting him from the heat of the Day of Judgment. The person who gives respite deserves this reward - the shade of Allah - because he was benevolent to the debtor more than to himself and relieved him, so Allah will relieve him in return, since the reward for a deed is of the same nature.

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : أم أمة الله

افتراضي رد: “Whoever gives respite to an insolvent person or remits a part of his d

تسلم ايدك يا قمر

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : حياه الروح 5

قد تكوني مهتمة بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى
The seven sins that doom a person to Hell أم أمة الله What is Islam
When Does the Love of Allah Save a Person From Punishment? أم أمة الله What is Islam

الساعة الآن 04:12 PM

جميع المشاركات تمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها وليس بالضرورة وجهة نظر الموقع

التسجيل بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل