أو

الدخول بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل

https://adlat.net/showthread.php?t=386463
713 1

جديد the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat AL AN'AAM 61:

the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat AL AN'AAM 61:
Translation of the Meanings of the Holy Quran in English
Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal
Surat
AL AN'AAM 61:90

[6:61]
He is the Omnipotent over His slaves. He sendeth guardians over you until, when death cometh unto one of you, Our messengers receive him, and they neglect not.
[6:62]
Then are they restored unto Allah, their Lord, the Just. Surely His is the judgment. And He is the most swift of reckoners.
[6:63]
Say: Who delivereth you from the darkness of the land and the sea ? Ye call upon Him humbly and in secret, (saying): If we are delivered from this (fear) we truly will be of the thankful.
[6:64]
Say: Allah delivereth you from this and from all affliction. Yet ye attribute partners unto Him.
[6:65]
Say: He is able to send punishment upon you from above you or from beneath your feet, or to bewilder you with dissension and make you taste the tyranny one of another. See how We display the revelations so that they may understand.
[6:66]
Thy people (O Muhammad) have denied it, though it is the Truth. Say: I am not put in charge of you.
[6:67]
For every announcement there is a term, and ye will come to know.
[6:68]
And when thou seest those who meddle with Our revelations, withdraw from them until they meddle with another topic. And if the devil cause thee to forget, sit not, after the remembrance, with the congregation of wrong-doers.
[6:69]
Those who ward off (evil) are not accountable for them in aught, but the Reminder (must be given them) that haply they (too) may ward off (evil).
[6:70]
And forsake those who take their religion for a pastime and a jest, and whom the life of the world beguileth. Remind (mankind) hereby lest a soul be destroyed by what it earneth. It hath beside Allah no protecting ally nor intercessor, and though it offer every compensation it will not be accepted from it. Those are they who perish by their own deserts. For them is drink of boiling water and a painful doom, because they disbelieved.
[6:71]
Say: Shall we cry, instead of unto Allah, unto that which neither profiteth us nor hurteth us, and shall we turn back after Allah hath guided us, like one bewildered whom the devils have infatuated in the earth, who hath companions who invite him to the guidance (saying): Come unto us ? Say: Lo! the guidance of Allah is Guidance, and we are ordered to surrender to the Lord of the Worlds,
[6:72]
And to establish worship and be dutiful to Him, and He it is unto Whom ye will be gathered.
[6:73]
He it is Who created the heavens and the earth in truth. In the day when He saith: Be! it is. His Word is the Truth, and His will be the Sovereignty on the day when the trumpet is blown. Knower of the Invisible and the Visible, He is the Wise, the Aware.
[6:74]
(Remember) when Abraham said unto his father Azar: Takest thou idols for gods ? Lo! I see thee and thy folk in error manifest.
[6:75]
Thus did We show Abraham the kingdom of the heavens and the earth that he might be of those possessing certainty:
[6:76]
When the night grew dark upon him he beheld a star. He said: This is my Lord. But when it set, he said: I love not things that set.
[6:77]
And when he saw the moon uprising, he exclaimed: This is my Lord. But when it set, he said: Unless my Lord guide me, I surely shall become one of the folk who are astray.
[6:78]
And when he saw the sun uprising, he cried: This is my Lord! This is greater! And when it set he exclaimed: O my people! Lo! I am free from all that ye associate (with Him).
[6:79]
Lo! I have turned my face toward Him Who created the heavens and the earth, as one by nature upright, and I am not of the idolaters.
[6:80]
His people argued with him. He said: Dispute ye with me concerning Allah when He hath guided me ? I fear not at all that which ye set up beside Him unless my Lord willeth aught. My Lord includeth all things in His knowledge. Will ye not then remember ?
[6:81]
How should I fear that which ye set up beside Him, when ye fear not to set up beside Allah that for which He hath revealed unto you no warrant ? Which of the two factions hath more right to safety ? (Answer me that) if ye have knowledge.
[6:82]
Those who believe and obscure not their belief by wrongdoing, theirs is safety; and they are rightly guided.
[6:83]
That is Our argument. We gave it unto Abraham against his folk. We raise unto degrees of wisdom whom We will. Lo! thy Lord is Wise, Aware.
[6:84]
And We bestowed upon him Isaac and Jacob; each of them We guided; and Noah did We guide aforetime; and of his seed (We guided) David and Solomon and Job and Joseph and Moses and Aaron. Thus do We reward the good.
[6:85]
And Zachariah and John and Jesus and Elias. Each one (of them) was of the righteous.
[6:86]
And Ishmael and Elisha and Jonah and Lot. Each one (of them) did We prefer above (Our) creatures,
[6:87]
With some of their forefathers and their offspring and their brethren; and We chose them and guided them unto a straight path.
[6:88]
Such is the guidance of Allah wherewith He guideth whom He will of His bondmen. But if they had set up (for worship) aught beside Him, (all) that they did would have been vain.
[6:89]
Those are they unto whom We gave the Scripture and command and prophethood. But if these disbelieve therein, then indeed We shall entrust it to a people who will not be disbelievers therein.
[6:90]
Those are they whom Allah guideth, so follow their guidance. Say (O Muhammad, unto mankind): I ask of you no fee for it. Lo! it is naught but a Reminder to (His) creatures.

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : أم أمة الله

افتراضي رد: the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat AL AN'AAM

مشكوره حبيبتي
تسلم الايادي يا عسل

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : حياه الروح 5

قد تكوني مهتمة بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat AL AN'AAM 31 أم أمة الله What is Islam
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat AL MAA-IDAH 3 أم أمة الله What is Islam
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat AL MAA-IDAH 3 أم أمة الله What is Islam
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat AL MAA-IDAH أم أمة الله What is Islam
About the Holly Quran ملآك ولكن.. What is Islam

الساعة الآن 10:36 PM

جميع المشاركات تمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها وليس بالضرورة وجهة نظر الموقع

التسجيل بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل