أو

الدخول بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل

https://adlat.net/showthread.php?t=386758
656 1

افتراضي the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal SuratAL A'RAAF 51:8

the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal SuratAL A'RAAF 51:8

Translation of the Meanings of the Holy Quran in English
Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal
SuratAL A'RAAF 51:80

[7:51]

Who took their religion for a sport and pastime, and whom the life of the world beguiled. So this day We have forgotten them

even as they forgot the meeting of this their Day and as they used to deny Our tokens.
[7:52]
Verily We have brought them a Scripture which We expounded with knowledge, a guidance and a mercy for a people who believe.
[7:53]
Await they aught save the fulfilment thereof ? On the day when the fulfilment thereof cometh, those who were before forgetful thereof will say: The messengers of our Lord did bring the Truth! Have we any intercessors, that they may intercede for us ? Or can we be returned (to life on earth), that we may act otherwise than we used to act ? They have lost their souls, and that which they devised hath failed them.
[7:54]
Lo! your Lord is Allah Who created the heavens and the earth in six Days, then mounted He the Throne. He covereth the night with the day, which is in haste to follow it, and hath made the sun and the moon and the stars subservient by His command. His verily is all creation and commandment. Blessed be Allah, the Lord of the Worlds!
[7:55]
(O mankind!) Call upon your Lord humbly and in secret. Lo! He loveth not aggressors.
[7:56]
Work not confusion in the earth after the fair ordering (thereof). and call on Him in fear and hope. Lo! the mercy of Allah is nigh unto the good.
[7:57]
And He it is Who sendeth the winds as tidings heralding His mercy, till, when they bear a cloud heavy (with rain), We lead it to a dead land, and then cause water to descend thereon and thereby bring forth fruits of every kind. Thus bring We forth the dead. Haply ye may remember.
[7:58]
As for the good land, its vegetation cometh forth by permission of its Lord; while as for that which is bad, only the useless cometh forth (from it). Thus do We recount the tokens for people who give thanks.
[7:59]
We sent Noah (of old) unto his people, and he said: O my people! Serve Allah. Ye have no other God save Him. Lo! I fear for you the retribution of an Awful Day.
[7:60]
The chieftains of his people said: Lo! we see thee surely in plain error.
[7:61]
He said: O my people! There is no error in me, but I am a messenger from the Lord of the Worlds.
[7:62]
I convey unto you the messages of my Lord and give good counsel unto you, and know from Allah that which ye know not.
[7:63]
Marvel ye that there should come unto you a Reminder from your Lord by means of a man among you, that he may warn you, and that ye may keep from evil, and that haply ye may find mercy.
[7:64]
But they denied him, so We saved him and those with him in the ship, and We drowned those who denied Our tokens. Lo! they were blind folk.
[7:65]
And unto (the tribe of) A’ad (We sent) their brother, Hud. He said: O my people! Serve Allah. Ye have no other God save Him. Will ye not ward off (evil) ?
[7:66]
The chieftains of his people, who were disbelieving, said: Lo! we surely see thee in foolishness, and lo! we deem thee of the liars.
[7:67]
He said: O my people! There is no foolishness in me, but I am a messenger from the Lord of the Worlds.
[7:68]
I convey unto you the messages of my Lord and am for you a true adviser.
[7:69]
Marvel ye that there should come unto you a Reminder from your Lord by means of a man among you, that he may warn you ? Remember how He made you viceroys after Noah’s folk, and gave you growth of stature. Remember (all) the bounties of your Lord, that haply ye may be successful.
[7:70]
They said: Hast come unto us that we should serve Allah alone, and forsake what our fathers worshipped ? Then bring upon us that wherewith thou threatenest us if thou art of the truthful!
[7:71]
He said: Terror and wrath from your Lord have already fallen on you. Would ye wrangle with me over names which ye have named, ye and your fathers, for which no warrant from Allah hath been revealed ? Then await (the consequence), lo! I (also) am of those awaiting (it).
[7:72]
And We saved him and those with him by a mercy from Us, and We cut the root of those who denied Our revelations and were not believers.
[7:73]
And to (the tribe of) Thamud (We sent) their brother Salih. He said: O my people! Serve Allah. Ye have no other God save Him. A wonder from your Lord hath come unto you. Lo! this is the camel of Allah, a token unto you; so let her feed in Allah’s earth, and touch her not with hurt lest painful torment seize you.
[7:74]
And remember how He made you viceroys after A’ad and gave you station in the earth. Ye choose castles in the plains and hew the mountains into dwellings. So remember (all) the bounties of Allah and do not evil, making mischief in the earth.
[7:75]
The chieftains of his people, who were scornful, said unto those whom they despised, unto such of them as believed: Know ye that Salih is one sent from his Lord ? They said: Lo! In that wherewith he hath been sent we are believers.
[7:76]
Those who were scornful said: Lo! in that which ye believe we are disbelievers.
[7:77]
So they hamstrung the she-camel, and they flouted the commandment of their Lord, and they said: O Salih! Bring upon us that thou threatenest if thou art indeed of those sent (from Allah).
[7:78]
So the earthquake seized them, and morning found them prostrate in their dwelling-place.
[7:79]
And (Salih) turned from them and said: O my people! I delivered my Lord’s message unto you and gave you good advice, but ye love not good advisers.
[7:80]
And Lot! (Remember) when he said unto his folk: Will ye commit abomination such as no creature ever did before you ?

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : أم أمة الله

افتراضي رد: the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal SuratAL A'RAAF

مشكوره حبيبتي
تسلم الايادي يا عسل

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : حياه الروح 5

قد تكوني مهتمة بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat AL A'RAAF 21: أم أمة الله What is Islam
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat AL A'RAAF 1: أم أمة الله What is Islam
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat AL MAA-IDAH 3 أم أمة الله What is Islam
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat AL MAA-IDAH أم أمة الله What is Islam
About the Holly Quran ملآك ولكن.. What is Islam

الساعة الآن 08:44 PM

جميع المشاركات تمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها وليس بالضرورة وجهة نظر الموقع

التسجيل بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل