أو

الدخول بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل

https://adlat.net/showthread.php?t=387028
687 1

افتراضي The virtue of tawaaf around the sacred House

The virtue of tawaaf around the sacred House

What are the saheeh hadiths about the virtue of voluntary tawaaf?
Answer
Praise be to Allah
Tawaaf or circumambulation of the Ka‘bah is a great act of worship, and is one of the visible symbols of Islam. It has been prescribed since the Ka‘bah was built. Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):
“and We commanded Ibrahim (Abraham) and Ismail (Ishmael) that they should purify My House (the Ka‘bah at Makkah) for those who are circumambulating it, or staying (Itikaf), or bowing or prostrating themselves (there, in prayer)”
[al-Baqarah 2:125]
“And (remember) when We showed Ibrahim (Abraham) the site of the (Sacred) House (the Ka‘bah at Makkah) (saying): "Associate not anything (in worship) with Me, (La ilaha ill-Allah (none has the right to be worshipped but Allah Islamic Monotheism), and sanctify My House for those who circumambulate it, and those who stand up for prayer, and those who bow (submit themselves with humility and obedience to Allah), and make prostration (in prayer, etc.)”

[al-Hajj 22:26].
There are a number of hadiths and reports which speak of the virtues of circumambulating the House (tawaaf), of which we will mention the following:
It was narrated by Imam Ahmad (4462), at-Tirmidhi (959) and an-Nasaa’i (866) that Ibn ‘Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) said with regard to touching the Black Stone and Yemeni Corner in tawaaf: I heard the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) say: “Touching them erases sins.”
He said: And I heard him say: “Whoever circumambulates (the Ka‘bah) seven times, counting them, and then prays two rak‘ahs (after tawaaf) it will be equivalent to his freeing a believing slave.”
He said: And I heard him say: “No man lifts his foot and sets it down but ten hasanaat (good deeds) will be recorded for him, and ten sayi’aat (bad deeds) will be erased from his record, and he will be raised thereby ten degrees in status.”
Classed as hasan by Ahmad Shaakir and al-Arna’oot in Tahqeeq al-Musnad
The version narrated by at-Tirmidhi says: “He does not set down one foot and lift the other but Allah will erase one sin from his record and will record for him one hasanah (good deed) thereby.” Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh at-Tirmidhi.
As-Sindi said:
It – namely tawaaf – is equivalent to freeing a slave, in terms of reward.
Abu Dawood (1888) and at-Tirmidhi (902) narrated that ‘Aa’ishah said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Circumambulation of the House, going between as-Safa and al-Marwah, and stoning of the Jamaraat were only ordained in order to establish the remembrance of Allah.”
Classed as saheeh by at-Tirmidhi and by Ibn Qudaamah in al-Kaafi (1/516). Ibn Baaz said in his Fataawa (16/186): It is thaabit (proven). It was classed as da‘eef by al-Albaani in Da‘eef Abi Dawood.
An-Nasaa’i (2922) and Ahmad (15423) narrated from Tawoos, from a man who met the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Tawaaf is prayer, so when you do tawaaf, speak little.”
It was also narrated by at-Tirmidhi (960), from Ibn ‘Abbaas, that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Tawaaf around the House is like prayer, except that you may speak during it. So whoever speaks during it, let him not speak of anything but what is good.”
Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh at-Tirmidhi.
For more information please see the answer to question no. 34695
And Allah knows best.

Source: Islam Q&A

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : أم أمة الله

افتراضي رد: The virtue of tawaaf around the sacred House

تسلم ايدك

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : حياه الروح 5

قد تكوني مهتمة بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى
Description of Hajj أم أمة الله What is Islam
How can a woman pray Taraweeh in her house? أم أمة الله اللغة الانجليزية English
It is better for a woman to pray in her house than in the mosque أم أمة الله What is Islam
Virtue of the month of Allah Muharram أم أمة الله What is Islam
[مساعدة] دورة.انا.هتعلم.فوتشوب.جديد دوما لك الحمد التصميم والجرافيكس

الساعة الآن 06:27 PM

جميع المشاركات تمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها وليس بالضرورة وجهة نظر الموقع

التسجيل بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل