687 1

افتراضي the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal SuratHûd 61:90

the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal SuratHûd 61:90
Translation of the Meanings of the Holy Quran in English
Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal
SuratHûd 61:90

[11:61]
And unto (the tribe of) Thamud (We sent) their brother Salih. He said: O my people! Serve Allah, Ye have no other God save Him. He brought you forth from the earth and hath made you husband it. So ask forgiveness of Him and turn unto Him repentant. Lo! my Lord is Nigh, Responsive.
[11:62]
They said: O Salih! Thou hast been among us hitherto as that wherein our hope was placed. Dost thou ask us not to worship what our fathers worshipped ? Lo! we verily are in grave doubt concerning that to which thou callest us.
[11:63]
He said: O my people! Bethink you: if I am (acting) on clear proof from my Lord and there hath come unto me a mercy from Him, who will save me from Allah if I disobey Him ? Ye would add to me naught save perdition.
[11:64]

O my people! This is the camel of Allah, a token unto you, so suffer her to feed in Allah’s earth, and touch her not with harm lest a near torment seize you.
[11:65]
But they hamstrung her, and then he said: Enjoy life in your dwelling-place three days! This is a threat that will not be belied.
[11:66]
So, when Our commandment came to pass, We saved Salih, and those who believed with him, by a mercy from Us, from the ignominy of that day. Lo, thy Lord! He is the Strong, the Mighty.
[11:67]
And the (awful) Cry overtook those who did wrong, so that morning found them prostrate in their dwellings,
[11:68]
As though they had not dwelt there. Lo! Thamud disbelieved in their Lord. A far removal for Thamud!
[11:69]
And Our messengers cam unto Abraham with good news. They said: Peace! He answered: Peace! and delayed not to bring a roasted calf.
[11:70]
And when he saw their hands reached not to it, he mistrusted them and conceived a fear of them. They said: Fear not! Lo! we are sent unto the folk of Lot.
[11:71]
And his wife, standing by laughed when We gave her good tidings (of the birth) of Isaac, and, after Isaac, of Jacob.
[11:72]
She said: Oh woe is me! Shall I bear a child when I am an old woman, and this my husband is an old man ? Lo! this is a strange thing!
[11:73]
They said: Wonderest thou at the commandment of Allah ? The mercy of Allah and His blessings be upon you, O people of the house! Lo! He is Owner of Praise, Owner of Glory!
[11:74]
And when the awe departed from Abraham, and the glad news reached him, he pleaded with Us on behalf of the folk of Lot.
[11:75]
Lo! Abraham was mild, imploring, penitent.
[11:76]
(It was said) O Abraham! Forsake this! Lo! thy Lord’s commandment hath gone forth, and lo! there cometh unto them a doom which cannot be repelled.
[11:77]
And when Our messengers came unto Lot, he was distressed and knew not how to protect them. He said: This is a distressful day.
[11:78]
And his people came unto him, running towards him - and before then they used to commit abominations - He said: O my people! Here are my daughters! They are purer for you. Beware of Allah, and degrade me not in (the person of) my guests. Is there not among you any upright man ?
[11:79]
They said: Well thou knowest that we have no right to thy daughters, and well thou knowest what we want.
[11:80]
He said: Would that I had strength to resist you or had some strong support (among you)!
[11:81]
(The messengers) said: O Lot! Lo! we are messengers of thy Lord; they shall not reach thee. So travel with thy people in a part of the night, and let not one of you turn round - (all) save thy wife. Lo! that which smiteth them will smite her (also). Lo! their tryst is (for) the morning. Is not the morning nigh ?
[11:82]
So when Our commandment came to pass We overthrew (that township) and rained upon it stones of clay, one after another,
[11:83]
Marked with fire in the providence of thy Lord (for the destruction of the wicked). And they are never far from the wrong-doers.
[11:84]
And unto Midian (We sent) their brother Shu’eyb. He said: O my people! Serve Allah. Ye have no other God save Him! And give not short measure and short weight. Lo! I see you well-to-do, and lo! I fear for you the doom of a besetting Day.
[11:85]
O my people! Give full measure and full weight in justice, and wrong not people in respect of their goods. And do not evil in the earth, causing corruption.
[11:86]
That which Allah leaveth with you is better for you if ye are believers; and I am not a keeper over you.
[11:87]
They said: O Shu’eyb! Doth thy way of prayer command thee that we should forsake that which our fathers (used to) worship, or that we (should leave off) doing what we will with our own property. Lo! thou art the mild, the guide to right behaviour.
[11:88]
He said: O my people! Bethink you: if I am (acting) on a clear proof from my Lord and He sustaineth me with fair sustenance from Him (how can I concede aught to you) ? I desire not to do behind your backs that which I ask you not to do. I desire naught save reform so far as I am able. My welfare is only in Allah. In Him I trust and unto Him I turn (repentant).
[11:89]
And, O my people! Let not the schism with me cause you to sin so that there befall you that which befell the folk of Noah and the folk of Hud, and the folk of Salih; and the folk of Lot are not far off from you.
[11:90]
Ask pardon of your Lord and then turn unto Him (repentant). Lo! my Lord is Merciful, Loving.

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : أم أمة الله

افتراضي رد: the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal SuratHûd 61:90

جزاك الله خيرا

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : نور الأصيل

قد تكوني مهتمة بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal SuratHûd 1:30 أم أمة الله What is Islam
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal SuratHûd 31:60 أم أمة الله What is Islam
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal SuratYUNUS 61:90 أم أمة الله What is Islam
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat AL MAA-IDAH أم أمة الله What is Islam
About the Holly Quran ملآك ولكن.. What is Islam

الساعة الآن 10:17 AM

جميع المشاركات تمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها وليس بالضرورة وجهة نظر الموقع

التسجيل بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل