أو

الدخول بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل

https://adlat.net/showthread.php?t=388088
943 0

افتراضي he Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat AL MU'MINUUN

he Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat  AL MU'MINUUN

Translation of the Meanings of the Holy Quran in English
Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal
Surat

AL MU'MINUUN
1:30

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.

[23:1]
Successful indeed are the believers
[23:2]
Who are humble in their prayers,
[23:3]
And who shun vain conversation,
[23:4]
And who are payers of the poor-due;
[23:5]
And who guard their modesty -
[23:6]
Save from their wives or the (slaves) that their right hands possess, for then they are not blameworthy,
[23:7]
But whoso craveth beyond that, such are transgressors -
[23:8]
And who are shepherds of their pledge and their covenant,
[23:9]
And who pay heed to their prayers.
[23:10]
These are the heirs
[23:11]
Who will inherit paradise. There they will abide.
[23:12]
Verily We created man from a product of wet earth;
[23:13]
Then placed him as a drop (of seed) in a safe lodging;
[23:14]
Then fashioned We the drop a clot, then fashioned We the clot a little lump, then fashioned We the little lump bones, then clothed the bones with flesh, and then produced it as another creation. So blessed be Allah, the Best of creators!
[23:15]
Then lo! after that ye surely die.
[23:16]
Then lo! on the Day of Resurrection ye are raised (again).
[23:17]
And We have created above you seven paths, and We are never unmindful of creation.
[23:18]
And we send down from the sky water in measure, and We give it lodging in the earth, and lo! We are Able to withdraw it.
[23:19]
Then We produce for you therewith gardens of date-palms and grapes, wherein is much fruit for you and whereof ye eat;
[23:20]
And a tree that springeth forth from Mount Sinai that groweth oil and relish for the eaters.
[23:21]
And lo! in the cattle there is verily a lesson for you. We give you to drink of that which is in their bellies, and many uses have ye in them, and of them do ye eat;
[23:22]
And on them and on the ship ye are carried.
[23:23]

And We verily sent Noah unto his folk, and he said: O my people! Serve Allah. Ye have no other God save Him. Will ye not ward off (evil) ?
[23:24]
But the chieftains of his folk, who disbelieved, said: This is only a mortal like you who would make himself superior to you. Had Allah willed, He surely could have sent down angels. We heard not of this in the case of our fathers of old.
[23:25]
He is only a man in whom is a madness, so watch him for a while.
[23:26]
He said: My Lord! Help me because they deny me.
[23:27]
Then We inspired in him, saying: Make the ship under Our eyes and Our inspiration. Then, when Our command cometh and the oven gusheth water, introduce therein of every (kind) two spouses, and thy household save him thereof against whom the Word hath already gone forth. And plead not with Me on behalf of those who have done wrong. Lo! they will be drowned.
[23:28]
And when thou art on board the ship, thou and whoso is with thee, then say: Praise be to Allah Who hath saved us from the wrongdoing folk!
[23:29]
And say: My Lord! Cause me to land at a blessed landing-place, for Thou art Best of all who bring to land.
[23:30]
Lo! herein verily are portents, for lo! We are ever putting (mankind) to the test.

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : أم أمة الله

قد تكوني مهتمة بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat THAAHAA 61:90 أم أمة الله What is Islam
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat THAAHAA 1:30 أم أمة الله What is Islam
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat Abraham28:52 أم أمة الله What is Islam
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat AL MAA-IDAH أم أمة الله What is Islam
About the Holly Quran ملآك ولكن.. What is Islam

الساعة الآن 12:13 AM

جميع المشاركات تمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها وليس بالضرورة وجهة نظر الموقع

التسجيل بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل