أو

الدخول بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل

https://adlat.net/showthread.php?t=388776
570 1

افتراضي English Translation of Quran Surat Yâ Sîn 1:30 Translation: Mamdouk Bickt

English Translation of Quran Surat Yâ Sîn 1:30 Translation: Mamdouk Bickt
English Translation of Quran
Surat Yâ Sîn
1:30
Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
[36:1]
Ya Sin.
[36:2]
By the wise Qur’an,
[36:3]
Lo! thou art of those sent
[36:4]
On a straight path,
[36:5]
A revelation of the Mighty, the Merciful,
[36:6]
That thou mayst warn a folk whose fathers were not warned, so they are heedless.
[36:7]
Already hath the judgment, (for their infidelity) proved true of most of them, for they believe not.
[36:8]
Lo! We have put on their necks carcans reaching unto the chins, so that they are made stiff-necked.
[36:9]
And We have set a bar before them and a bar behind them, and (thus) have covered them so that they see not.
[36:10]
Whether thou warn them or thou warn them not, it is alike for them, for they believe not.
[36:11]
Thou warnest only him who followeth the Reminder and feareth the Beneficent in secret. To him bear tidings of forgiveness and a rich reward.
[36:12]
Lo! We it is Who bring the dead to life. We record that which they send before (them, and their footprints. And all things We have kept in a clear Register.
[36:13]
Coin for them a similitude: The people of the city when those sent (from Allah) came unto them;
[36:14]
When We sent unto them twain, and they denied them both, so We reinforced them with a third, and they said: Lo! we have been sent unto you.
[36:15]
They said: Ye are but mortals like unto us. The Beneficent hath naught revealed. Ye do but lie!
[36:16]
They answered: Our Lord knoweth that we are indeed sent unto you,
[36:17]
And our duty is but plain conveyance (of the message).
[36:18]
(The people of the city) said: We augur ill of you. If ye desist not, we shall surely stone you, and grievous torture will befall you at our hands.
[36:19]
They said: Your evil augury be with you! Is it because ye are reminded (of the truth) ? Nay, but ye are froward folk!
[36:20]
And there came from the uttermost part of the city a man running. He cried: O my people! Follow those who have been sent!
[36:21]
Follow those who ask of you no fee, and who are rightly guided.
[36:22]
For what cause should I not serve Him Who hath created me, and unto Whom ye will be brought back ?
[36:23]
Shall I take (other) gods in place of Him when, if the Beneficent should wish me any harm, their intercession will avail me naught, nor can they save ?
[36:24]
Then truly I should be in error manifest.
[36:25]
Lo! I have believed in your Lord, so hear me!
[36:26]
It was said (unto him): Enter paradise. He said: Would that my people knew
[36:27]
With what (munificence) my Lord hath pardoned me and made me of the honoured ones!
[36:28]
We sent not down against his people after him a host from heaven, nor do We ever send.
[36:29]
It was but one Shout, and lo! they were extinct.
[36:30]
Ah, the anguish for the bondmen! Never came there unto them a messenger but they did mock him!

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : أم أمة الله

افتراضي رد: English Translation of Quran Surat Yâ Sîn 1:30 Translation: Mamdouk Bic

رد: English Translation of Quran Surat Yâ Sîn 1:30 Translation: Mamdouk Bic
رد: English Translation of Quran Surat Yâ Sîn 1:30 Translation: Mamdouk Bic

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : حياه الروح 5

قد تكوني مهتمة بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى
the Holy Quran in English Surat AL QASHASH 1:30 Translation: Mamdouk Bick أم أمة الله What is Islam
the Holy Quran in English Surat AL'ANKABUUT 1:30 Translation: Mamdouk Bick أم أمة الله What is Islam
the Holy Quran in English Surat AR RUUM 1:30 Translation: Mamdouk Bicktha أم أمة الله المنتدي الاسلامي العام
the Holy Quran in English Surat AS SAJDAH 1:30 Translation: Mamdouk Bickth أم أمة الله What is Islam
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat Al-Hijr 1:30 أم أمة الله What is Islam

الساعة الآن 06:34 PM

جميع المشاركات تمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها وليس بالضرورة وجهة نظر الموقع

التسجيل بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل