أو

الدخول بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل

افتراضي براجراف عنالديموقراطية فى مصر Democracy in Egypt

Since the dawn of history, man has lots of dreams. One of them is to live in a democratic society. That's why people all over the world call for freedom nowadays. Democracy means that people are given all their rights. It helps people to have the sense of belonging and to be loyal to their own country. People can also feel that they are decision makers of the country. Concerning our country, Egypt has taken great steps towards democracy. Nowadays, everyone has the right to express his opinion freely. Also the government encourages people especially the youth to take part in the political life. The Egyptians have called lately for changes in the constitution These changes will enable everyone in our country to apply for the presidential elections. Finally, one can say that all the citizens have the right to live in a democratic society. However, people should never abuse democracy.

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : نسائم الرحمة

افتراضي رد: براجراف عنالديموقراطية فى مصر Democracy in Egypt

شكرا
إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : قوت القلوب 2

رد: براجراف عنالديموقراطية فى مصر Democracy in Egypt
إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : نسائم الرحمة

شكرا على المجهود

حلو اوى البراجراف بس صغير
إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : اثيلة

قد تكوني مهتمة بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى
[تصميمي] مصر تتحدث عن نفسها tourism in Egyp, Egypt speak for themselves, Photos from Egypt توتى 1 معرض تصاميم الاعضاء
قائمة بافضل مواقع العقارات فى مصر plannet بيع عقارات , استثمار
صور تواقيع بحبك يا مصر صور صغيرة Egypt In My Heart صورتواقيع I Love Egypt ندى ام معرض تصاميم الاعضاء
بحبك يا مصر Egypt In My Heart من تصميمى I Love Egypt ندى ام معرض تصاميم الاعضاء
براجراف عن National Unity الوحدة الوطنية نسائم الرحمة المرحلة الثانوية

الساعة الآن 01:56 PM

جميع المشاركات تمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها وليس بالضرورة وجهة نظر الموقع

التسجيل بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل