أو

الدخول بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل

افتراضي English Language Translation The Meanings of 3 The Family of 'Imran -Aali 'Imran 13th quarter

English Language Translation The Meanings of 3 The Family of 'Imran -Aali 'Imran   13th quarter
English Language TranslationEnglish Language Translation The Meanings of 3 The Family of 'Imran -Aali 'Imran   13th quarter
The Meanings of The Holy Quran

English Language Translation The Meanings of 3 The Family of 'Imran -Aali 'Imran   13th quarter

English Language Translation The Meanings of
3 The Family of 'Imran -Aali 'Imran

13th quarter

[3.52] When (Prophet) Jesus felt their disbelief, he said: 'Who will be my helpers in the way of Allah? ' The disciples replied: 'We are the helpers of Allah. We believe in Allah. Bear witness that we are submitters (Muslims).
[3.53] Lord, we have believed in what You sent down and followed the Messenger. Write us among Your witnesses. '
[3.54] They devised, and Allah devised. And Allah is the Best Devisor.
[3.55] Allah said: ' (Prophet) Jesus, I will take you to Me and will raise you to Me, and I will purify you from those who disbelieve. I will make your followers (who died before Prophet Muhammad) above those who disbelieve till the Day of Resurrection. Then, to Me you shall all return, and I shall judge between you as to that you were at variance.
[3.56] As for those who disbelieve, I will sternly punish them in this world and in the Everlasting Life, there shall be none to help them.
[3.57] As for those who believe and do good works, He will pay them their wages in full. Allah does not love the harmdoers.
[3.58] This, We recite to you of the verses and the Wise Remembrance.
[3.59] Truly, the likeness of (Prophet) Jesus with Allah, is as the likeness of Adam, He created him from dust then He said to him "Be" and he was.
[3.60] The truth is from your Lord, therefore, do not be among the doubters.
[3.61] Those who dispute with you concerning him after the knowledge has come to you, say: 'Come, let us gather our sons and your sons, our womenfolk and your womenfolk, ourselves and yourselves. Then let us humbly pray, so lay the curse of Allah upon the ones who lie. '
[3.62] This is indeed the truthful narration. There is no god except Allah. It is Allah who is the Almighty, the Wise.
[3.63] If they turn away, Allah knows the evildoers.
[3.64] Say: 'People of the Book, let us come to a common word between us and you that we will worship none except Allah, that we will associate none with Him, and that none of us take others for lords besides Allah. ' If they turn away, say: 'Bear witness that we are Muslims. '
[3.65] People of the Book, why do you dispute about Abraham when both the Torah and the Gospel were not sent down till after him? Have you no sense?
[3.66] Indeed, you have disputed about that which you have knowledge. Why then dispute about that of which you have no knowledge? Allah knows and you do not know.
[3.67] No, Abraham was neither a Jew nor a Nazarene. He was of pure faith, a submitter (Muslim). He was never of the idolaters.
[3.68] Surely, the people who are nearest to Abraham are those who followed him, and this Prophet (Muhammad), and those who believe. Allah is the Guardian of the believers.
[3.69] Some of the People of the Book wish to make you go astray, but they lead none astray except themselves, though they do not sense it.
[3.70] People of the Book! Why do you disbelieve the verses of Allah while you are witness?
[3.71] People of the Book! Why do you confound truth with falsehood, and knowingly hide the truth?
[3.72] Some of the People of the Book say: 'Believe in that which is sent down to those who believe at the beginning of the day and disbelieve at the end of it, so that they will return.
[3.73] Believe none except those who follow your own religion. ' Say: 'The true guidance is the Guidance of Allah that anyone should be given the like of what you have been given, or dispute with you before your Lord. ' Say: 'Bounty is in the Hand of Allah. ' He gives it to whomsoever He will. Allah is the Embracer, the Knower.
[3.74] He singles out for His Mercy whom He will. And
Allah is of abundant bounty

Translated by : Grand
Shaykh, Professor Hasan

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : أم أمة الله

افتراضي رد: English Language Translation The Meanings of 3 The Family of 'Imran -Aali 'Imran 13th quarter

جزاكي الله خيرا
إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : حياه الروح 5

افتراضي رد: English Language Translation The Meanings of 3 The Family of 'Imran -Aali 'Imran 13th quarter

رد: English Language Translation The Meanings of 3 The Family of 'Imran -Aali 'Imran   13th quarter
إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : هبه شلبي

قد تكوني مهتمة بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى
English Language Translation The Meanings of 2 The Cow -Al Baqarah Fourth quarter أم أمة الله What is Islam
English Language Translation The Meanings of 2 The Cow -Al Baqarah 13th quarter أم أمة الله What is Islam
English Language Translation The Meanings of 2 The Cow -Al Baqarah Twentieth quarter3 The Family of 'Imran -Aali 'Imran أم أمة الله What is Islam
English Language Translation The Meanings of 3 The Family of 'Imran -Aali 'Imran Twenty-second quarter أم أمة الله What is Islam
English Language Translation The Meanings of 3 The Family of 'Imran -Aali 'Imran Twenty-second quarter أم أمة الله What is Islam

الساعة الآن 09:22 AM

جميع المشاركات تمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها وليس بالضرورة وجهة نظر الموقع

التسجيل بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل