أو

الدخول بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل

https://adlat.net/showthread.php?t=347069
532 2

افتراضي English Language Translation The Meanings of SurahAl-'An'am (5) -

English Language Translation The Meanings of SurahAl-'An'am (5) -

English Language TranslationEnglish Language Translation The Meanings of SurahAl-'An'am (5) -
The Meanings of The Holy Quran

English Language Translation The Meanings of
SurahAl-'An'am (5) -

[6.74] (And remember) when Abraham said to his father Azar: 'Will you take idols for gods, surely I see you and your people are in clear error. '
[6.75] And so We showed Abraham the kingdom of the heavens and the earth, so that he might be of those who are certain.
[6.76] When night drew over him, he saw a planet. 'This, ' he said: 'is surely my Lord. ' But when it set he said: 'I do not like the setting ones. '
[6.77] When he saw the rising moon, he said: 'This is my Lord. ' But when it set, he said: 'If my Lord does not guide me, I shall surely be amongst the astray nation. '
[6.78] Then, when he saw the sun rise, shining, he said: 'This must be my Lord, it is larger. ' But when it set, he said: 'O nation I am quit of what you associate (with Allah, the Creator),
[6.79] I have turned my face to Him who has created the heavens and the earth, uprightly, and I am not among the idolaters. '
[6.80] His nation argued with him. He said: 'Will you argue with me about Allah, indeed He guided me! Except by His will, I do not fear those you associate with Him. My Lord embraces all things in knowledge, will you not remember?
[6.81] And how should I fear what you have associated when you yourselves are not afraid that you have associated with Allah that which He did not send down for it upon you an authority. Which of the two parties is more deserving of safety, if you know?
[6.82] Those who believe and have not confounded their belief with harm security belongs to them; and they are guided. '
[6.83] Such is the argument that We gave Abraham against his nation. We raise whom We will to an exalted rank. Your Lord is Wise, Knowing.
[6.84] We gave him Isaac and Jacob and guided both; and We guided Noah before them, among his descendants were David and Solomon, Job, Joseph, Moses and Aaron as such, We recompense the gooddoers,
[6.85] and (Prophets) Zachariah, John, Jesus and Elias, each was of the righteous,
[6.86] and Ishmael, Elisha, Jonah and Lot. Each We preferred above the worlds,
[6.87] as We did their fathers, their descendants, and their brothers. We chose them and guided them to a Straight Path.
[6.88] Such is the guidance of Allah by it He guides whom He will of His worshipers. Had they associated (others with Him), their labors would have indeed been annulled.
[6.89] Those, We have given them the Book, judgment, and prophethood. If these disbelieve it, We have entrusted it to others who do not disbelieve in it.
[6.90] Those were whom Allah guided. Follow then their guidance and say: 'I do not ask you a wage for it. Surely, it is a reminder to the worlds. '
[6.91] They have not valued Allah with His true value, when they said 'Allah has never sent down anything to a mortal. ' Say: 'Who, then sent down the Book which Moses brought, a light and guidance for people? You put it on to parchments, revealing them and hiding much, you have now been taught what neither you nor your fathers knew before! ' Say: 'Allah. ' Then leave them, playing in their plunging.
[6.92] And this is a Blessed Book which We have sent down, confirming what came before it, in order that you warn the Mother of the Villages (Mecca) and those who (live) around it. Those who believe in the Everlasting Life believe in it and preserve their prayers.
[6.93] Who is more harmful than he who invents a lie about Allah, or says: "It has been revealed to me," when nothing has been revealed to him? Or he who says: 'I will send down the like of what Allah has sent down! ' Would that you could see the harmdoers when death overwhelms them! With hands outstretched, the angels (will say): 'Yield up your souls. You shall be recompensed with a humiliating punishment this Day, for you have said of Allah what is untrue and you grew proud against His verses.
[6.94] Now you have returned to Us, alone, as We created you at first, leaving behind all that We have bestowed on you. Nor do We see with you your intercessors, those whom you asserted to be your associates. The ties which bound you are broken, and that which you asserted has gone astray from you. '

Translated by : Grand
Shaykh, Professor Hasan

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : أم أمة الله

افتراضي رد: English Language Translation The Meanings of SurahAl-'An'am (5) -

جزاك الله خير الجزاء
وجعله الله فى ميزان حسناتك

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : العدولة هدير

افتراضي رد: English Language Translation The Meanings of SurahAl-'An'am (5) -

مشكورة غاليتي
إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : الملكة نفرتيتي

قد تكوني مهتمة بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى
English Language Translation The Meanings of 2 The Cow -Al Baqarah 10th quarter أم أمة الله What is Islam
English Language Translation The Meanings of Surah -Al Ma'ida(5) أم أمة الله What is Islam
English Language Translation The Meanings of SurahAl-'An'am (3) - أم أمة الله What is Islam
English Language Translation The Meanings of Surah -Al Ma'ida(3) أم أمة الله What is Islam
English Language Translation The Meanings of 3 The Family of 'Imran -Aali 'Imran Twenty-second quarter أم أمة الله What is Islam

الساعة الآن 10:15 PM

جميع المشاركات تمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها وليس بالضرورة وجهة نظر الموقع

التسجيل بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل