أو

الدخول بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل

https://adlat.net/showthread.php?t=383809
916 1

افتراضي Translation of the Meanings of the Holy Quran in English. Translation: Mam

Translation of the Meanings of the Holy Quran in English. Translation: Mam
Translation of the Meanings of the Holy Quran in English.
Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal
The Cow 126:160
[2:126]
And when Abraham prayed: My Lord! Make this a region of security and bestow upon its people fruits, such of them as believe in Allah and the Last Day, He answered: As for him who disbelieveth, I shall leave him in contentment for a while, then I shall compel him to the doom of Fire - a hapless journey’s end!
[2:127]
And when Abraham and Ishmael were raising the foundations of the House, (Abraham prayed): Our Lord! Accept from us (this duty). Lo! Thou, only Thou, art the Hearer, the Knower.
[2:128]
Our Lord! And make us submissive unto Thee and of our seed a nation submissive unto Thee, and show us our ways of worship, and relent toward us. Lo! Thou, only Thou, art the Relenting, the Merciful.
[2:129]
Our Lord! And raise up in their midst a messenger from among them who shall recite unto them Thy revelations, and shall instruct them in the Scripture and in wisdom and shall make them grow. Lo! Thou, only Thou, art the Mighty, Wise.
[2:130]
And who forsaketh the religion of Abraham save him who befooleth himself ? Verily We chose him in the world, and lo! in the Hereafter he is among the righteous.
[2:131]
When his Lord said unto him: Surrender! he said: I have surrendered to the Lord of the Worlds.
[2:132]
The same did Abraham enjoin upon his sons, and also Jacob, (saying): O my sons! Lo! Allah hath chosen for you the (true) religion; therefore die not save as men who have surrendered (unto Him).
[2:133]
Or were ye present when death came to Jacob, when he said unto his sons: What will ye worship after me ? They said: We shall worship thy God, the God of thy fathers, Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac, One God, and unto Him we have surrendered.
[2:134]
Those are a people who have passed away. Theirs is that which they earned, and yours is that which ye earn. And ye will not be asked of what they used to do.
[2:135]
And they say: Be Jews or Christians, then ye will be rightly guided. Say (unto them, O Muhammad): Nay, but (we follow) the religion of Abraham, the upright, and he was not of the idolaters.
[2:136]
Say (O Muslims): We believe in Allah and that which is revealed unto us and that which was revealed unto Abraham, and Ishmael, and Isaac, and Jacob, and the tribes, and that which Moses and Jesus received, and that which the prophets received from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and unto Him we have surrendered.
[2:137]
And if they believe in the like of that which ye believe, then are they rightly guided. But if they turn away, then are they in schism, and Allah will suffice thee (for defence) against them. He is the Hearer, the Knower.
[2:138]
(We take our) colour from Allah, and who is better than Allah at colouring. We are His worshippers.
[2:139]
Say (unto the People of the Scripture): Dispute ye with us concerning Allah when He is our Lord and your Lord ? Ours are our works and yours your works. We look to Him alone.
[2:140]
Or say ye that Abraham, and Ishmael, and Isaac, and Jacob, and the tribes were Jews or Christians ? Say: Do ye know best, or doth Allah ? And who is more unjust than he who hideth a testimony which he hath received from Allah ? Allah is not unaware of what ye do.
[2:141]
Those are a people who have passed away; theirs is that which they earned and yours that which ye earn. And ye will not be asked of what they used to do.
[2:142]
The foolish of the people will say: What hath turned them from the qiblah which they formerly observed ? Say: Unto Allah belong the East and the West. He guideth whom He will unto a straight path.
[2:143]
Thus We have appointed you a middle nation, that ye may be witnesses against mankind, and that the messenger may be a witness against you. And We appointed the qiblah which ye formerly observed only that We might know him who followeth the messenger, from him who turneth on his heels. In truth it was a hard (test) save for those whom Allah guided. But it was not Allah’s purpose that your faith should be in vain, for Allah is Full of Pity, Merciful toward mankind.
[2:144]
We have seen the turning of thy face to heaven (for guidance, O Muhammad). And now verily We shall make thee turn (in prayer) toward a qiblah which is dear to thee. So turn thy face toward the Inviolable Place of Worship, and ye (O Muslims), wheresoever ye may be, turn your faces (when ye pray) toward it. Lo! Those who have received the Scripture know that (this revelation) is the Truth from their Lord. And Allah is not unaware of what they do.
[2:145]
And even if thou broughtest unto those who have received the Scripture all kinds of portents, they would not follow thy qiblah, nor canst thou be a follower of their qiblah; nor are some of them followers of the qiblah of others. And if thou shouldst follow their desires after the knowledge which hath come unto thee, then surely wert thou of the evil- doers.
[2:146]
Those unto whom We gave the Scripture recognise (this revelation) as they recognise their sons. But lo! a party of them knowingly conceal the truth.
[2:147]
It is the Truth from thy Lord (O Muhammad), so be not thou of those who waver.
[2:148]
And each one hath a goal toward which he turneth; so vie with one another in good works. Wheresoever ye may be, Allah will bring you all together. Lo! Allah is Able to do all things.
[2:149]
And whencesoever thou comest forth (for prayer, O Muhammad) turn thy face toward the Inviolable Place of Worship. Lo! it is the Truth from thy Lord. Allah is not unaware of what ye do.
[2:150]
Whencesoever thou comest forth turn thy face toward the Inviolable Place of Worship; and wheresoever ye may be (O Muslims) turn your faces toward it (when ye pray) so that men may have no argument against you, save such of them as do injustice - Fear them not, but fear Me! - and so that I may complete My grace upon you, and that ye may be guided.
[2:151]
Even as We have sent unto you a messenger from among you, who reciteth unto you Our revelations and causeth you to grow, and teacheth you the Scripture and wisdom, and teacheth you that which ye knew not.
[2:152]
Therefore remember Me, I will remember you. Give thanks to Me, and reject not Me.
[2:153]
O ye who believe! Seek help in steadfastness and prayer. Lo! Allah is with the steadfast.
[2:154]
And call not those who are slain in the way of Allah "dead." Nay, they are living, only ye perceive not.
[2:155]
And surely We shall try you with something of fear and hunger, and loss of wealth and lives and crops; but give glad tidings to the steadfast,
[2:156]
Who say, when a misfortune striketh them: Lo! we are Allah’s and lo! unto Him we are returning.
[2:157]
Such are they on whom are blessings from their Lord, and mercy. Such are the rightly guided.
[2:158]
Lo! (the mountains) As-Safa and Al-Marwah are among the indications of Allah. It is therefore no sin for him who is on pilgrimage to the House (of God) or visiteth it, to go around them (as the pagan custom is). And he who doeth good of his own accord, (for him) lo! Allah is Responsive, Aware.
[2:159]
Lo! Those who hide the proofs and the guidance which We revealed, after We had made it clear to mankind in the Scripture: such are accursed of Allah and accursed of those who have the power to curse.

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : أم أمة الله

افتراضي رد: Translation of the Meanings of the Holy Quran in English. Translation:

جزاكي الله خيرا

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : دوما لك الحمد

قد تكوني مهتمة بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى
English Language Translation Meanings Holy Quran 3dlat.net_19_17_684c Engl أم أمة الله What is Islam
English Language Translation The Meanings of The Holy Quran please followورد يومى لتفسير القرآن ارجو المتابعة أم أمة الله What is Islam
English Language Translation The Meanings of The Holy Quran please followورد يومى لتفسير القرآن ارجو المتابعة أم أمة الله What is Islam
Quran: The Word of God للجنة اسعى❤ What is Islam
About the Holly Quran ملآك ولكن.. What is Islam

الساعة الآن 02:19 PM

جميع المشاركات تمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها وليس بالضرورة وجهة نظر الموقع

التسجيل بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل