أو

الدخول بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل

https://adlat.net/showthread.php?t=387400
694 1

افتراضي the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal SuratYUSUF91:111

the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal SuratYUSUF91:111
Translation of the Meanings of the Holy Quran in English
Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal
SuratYUSUF91:111

[12:91]
They said: By Allah, verily Allah hath preferred thee above us, and we were indeed sinful.
[12:92]
He said: Have no fear this day! May Allah forgive you, and He is the Most Merciful of those who show mercy.
[12:93]
Go with this shirt of mine and lay it on my father’s face, he will become (again) a seer; and come to me with all your folk.
[12:94]
When the caravan departed their father had said: Truly I am conscious of the breath of Joseph, though ye call me dotard.
[12:95]
(Those around him) said: By Allah, lo! thou art in thine old aberration.
[12:96]
Then, when the bearer of glad tidings came, he laid it on his face and he became a seer once more. He said: Said I not unto you that I know from Allah that which ye know not ?
[12:97]
They said: O our father! Ask forgiveness of our sins for us, for lo! we were sinful.
[12:98]
He said: I shall ask forgiveness for you of my Lord. Lo! He is the Forgiving, the Merciful.
[12:99]
And when they came in before Joseph, he took his parents unto him, and said: Come into Egypt safe, if Allah will!
[12:100]
And he placed his parents on the dais and they fell down before him prostrate, and he said: O my father! This is the interpretation of my dream of old. My Lord hath made it true, and He hath shown me kindness, since He took me out of the prison and hath brought you from the desert after Satan had made strife between me and my brethren. Lo! my Lord is tender unto whom He will. He is the Knower, the Wise.
[12:101]
O my Lord! Thou hast given me (something) of sovereignty and hast taught me (something) of the interpretation of events - Creator of the heavens and the earth! Thou art my Protecting Guardian in the world and the Hereafter. Make me to die muslim (unto Thee), and join me to the righteous.
[12:102]
This is of the tidings of the Unseen which We inspire in thee (Muhammad). Thou wast not present with them when they fixed their plan and they were scheming.
[12:103]
And though thou try much, most men will not believe.
[12:104]
Thou askest them no fee for it. It is naught else than a reminder unto the peoples.
[12:105]
How many a portent is there in the heavens and the earth which they pass by with face averted!
[12:106]
And most of them believe not in Allah except that they attribute partners (unto Him).
[12:107]
Deem they themselves secure from the coming on them of a pall of Allah’s punishment, or the coming of the Hour suddenly while they are unaware ?
[12:108]
Say: This is my Way: I call on Allah with sure knowledge. I and whosoever followeth me - Glory be to Allah! - and I am not of the idolaters.
[12:109]
We sent not before thee (any messengers) save men whom We inspired from among the folk of the townships - Have they not travelled in the land and seen the nature of the consequence for those who were before them ? And verily the abode of the Hereafter, for those who ward off (evil), is best. Have ye then no sense ? -
[12:110]
Till, when the messengers despaired and thought that they were denied, then came unto them Our help, and whom We would was saved. And Our wrath cannot be warded from the guilty.
[12:111]
In their history verily there is a lesson for men of understanding. It is no invented story but a confirmation of the existing (Scripture) and a detailed explanation of everything, and a guidance and a mercy for folk who believe.

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : أم أمة الله

افتراضي رد: the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal SuratYUSUF91:11

رد: the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal SuratYUSUF91:11

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : حياه الروح 5

قد تكوني مهتمة بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat AL AN'AAM 61: أم أمة الله What is Islam
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat AL AN'AAM 31 أم أمة الله What is Islam
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat AL AN'AAM 91: أم أمة الله What is Islam
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat AL MAA-IDAH أم أمة الله What is Islam
About the Holly Quran ملآك ولكن.. What is Islam

الساعة الآن 01:32 AM

جميع المشاركات تمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها وليس بالضرورة وجهة نظر الموقع

التسجيل بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل