أو

الدخول بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل

https://adlat.net/showthread.php?t=388113
556 0

افتراضي the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat AL MU'MINUUN

the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat AL MU'MINUUN

Translation of the Meanings of the Holy Quran in English
Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal
Surat

AL MU'MINUUN
31:60

[23:31]
Then, after them, We brought forth another generation;
[23:32]
And we sent among them a messenger of their own, saying: Serve Allah, Ye have no other God save Him. Will ye not ward off (evil) ?
[23:33]
And the chieftains of his folk, who disbelieved and denied the meeting of the Hereafter, and whom We had made soft in the life of the world, said: This is only a mortal like you, who eateth of that whereof ye eat and drinketh of that ye drink.
[23:34]
If ye were to obey a mortal like yourselves, then, lo! ye surely would be losers.
[23:35]
Doth he promise you that you, when ye are dead and have become dust and bones, will (again) be brought forth ?
[23:36]
Begone, begone, with that which ye are promised!
[23:37]
There is naught but our life of the world; we die and we live, and we shall not be raised (again).
[23:38]
He is only a man who hath invented a lie about Allah. We are not going to put faith in him.
[23:39]
He said: My Lord! Help me because they deny me.
[23:40]
He said: In a little while they surely will become repentant.
[23:41]
So the (Awful) Cry overtook them rightfully, and We made them like as wreckage (that a torrent hurleth). A far removal for wrongdoing folk!
[23:42]
Then after them We brought forth other generations.
[23:43]
No nation can outstrip its term, nor yet postpone it.
[23:44]
Then We sent our messengers one after another. Whenever its messenger came unto a nation they denied him; so We caused them to follow one another (to disaster) and We made them bywords. A far removal for folk who believe not!
[23:45]
Then We sent Moses and his brother Aaron with Our tokens and a clear warrant
[23:46]
Unto Pharaoh and his chiefs, but they scorned (them) and they were despotic folk.
[23:47]
And they said: Shall we put faith in two mortals like ourselves, and whose folk are servile unto us ?
[23:48]
So they denied them, and became of those who were destroyed.
[23:49]
And We verily gave Moses the Scripture, that haply they might go aright.
[23:50]
And We made the son of Mary and his mother a portent, and We gave them refuge on a height, a place of flocks and watersprings.
[23:51]
O ye messengers! Eat of the good things, and do right. Lo! I am Aware of what ye do.
[23:52]
And lo! this your religion is one religion and I am your Lord, so keep your duty unto Me.
[23:53]
But they (mankind) have broken their religion among them into sects, each group rejoicing in its tenets.
[23:54]
So leave them in their error till a time.
[23:55]
Think they that in the wealth and sons wherewith We provide them
[23:56]
We hasten unto them with good things ? Nay, but they perceive not.
[23:57]
Lo! those who go in awe for fear of their Lord.
[23:58]
And those who believe in the revelations of their Lord,
[23:59]
And those who ascribe not partners unto their Lord,
[23:60]
And those who give that which they give with hearts afraid because they are about to return unto their Lord,

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : أم أمة الله

قد تكوني مهتمة بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى
he Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat AL MU'MINUUN أم أمة الله What is Islam
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat THAAHAA 61:90 أم أمة الله What is Islam
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat Abraham28:52 أم أمة الله What is Islam
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat AL MAA-IDAH أم أمة الله What is Islam
About the Holly Quran ملآك ولكن.. What is Islam

الساعة الآن 11:02 AM

جميع المشاركات تمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها وليس بالضرورة وجهة نظر الموقع

التسجيل بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل