أو

الدخول بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل

https://adlat.net/showthread.php?t=388886
656 1

افتراضي English Translation of Quran Surat SHAAD 41:88 Translation: Mamdouk Bickth

English Translation of Quran Surat SHAAD 41:88 Translation: Mamdouk Bickth
English Translation of Quran
Surat
SHAAD

41:88
Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
[38:41]
And make mention (O Muhammad) of Our bondman Job, when he cried unto his Lord (saying): Lo! the devil doth afflict me with distress and torment.
[38:42]
(And it was said unto him): Strike the ground with thy foot. This (spring) is a cool bath and a refreshing drink.
[38:43]
And We bestowed on him (again) his household and therewith the like thereof, a mercy from Us, and a memorial for men of understanding.
[38:44]
And (it was said unto him): Take in thine hand a branch and smite therewith, and break not thine oath. Lo! We found him steadfast, how excellent a slave! Lo! he was ever turning in repentance (to his Lord).
[38:45]
And make mention of Our bondmen, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, men of parts and vision.
[38:46]
Lo! We purified them with a pure thought, remembrance of the Home (of the Hereafter).
[38:47]
Lo! in Our sight they are verily of the elect, the excellent.
[38:48]
And make mention of Ishmael and Elisha and Dhu’l-Kifl. All are of the chosen.
[38:49]
This is a reminder. And lo! for those who ward off (evil) is a happy journey’s end,
[38:50]
Gardens of Eden, whereof the gates are opened for them,
[38:51]
Wherein, reclining, they call for plenteous fruit and cool drink (that is) therein.
[38:52]
And with them are those of modest gaze, companions.
[38:53]
This it is that ye are promised for the Day of Reckoning.
[38:54]
Lo! this in truth is Our provision, which will never waste away.
[38:55]
This (is for the righteous). And lo! for the transgressors there with be an evil journey’s end,
[38:56]
Hell, where they will burn, an evil resting-place.
[38:57]
Here is a boiling and an ice-cold draught, so let them taste it,
[38:58]
And other (torment) of the kind in pairs (the two extremes)!
[38:59]
Here is an army rushing blindly with you. (Those who are already in the Fire say): No word of welcome for them. Lo! they will roast at the Fire.
[38:60]
They say: Nay, but you (misleaders), for you there is no word of welcome. Ye prepared this for us (by your misleading). Now hapless is the plight.
[38:61]
They say: Our Lord! Whoever did prepare this for us, oh, give him double portion of the Fire!
[38:62]
And they say: What aileth us that we behold not men whom we were wont to count among the wicked ?
[38:63]
Did we take them (wrongly) for a laughing-stock, or have our eyes missed them ?
[38:64]
Lo! that is very truth: the wrangling of the dwellers in the Fire.
[38:65]
Say (unto them, O Muhammad): I am only a warner, and there is no God save Allah, the One, the Absolute,
[38:66]
Lord of the heavens and the earth and all that is between them, the Mighty, the Pardoning.
[38:67]
Say: It is tremendous tidings
[38:68]
Whence ye turn away!
[38:69]
I had no knowledge of the Highest Chiefs when they disputed;
[38:70]
It is revealed unto me only that I may be a plain warner.
[38:71]
When thy Lord said unto the angels: Lo! I am about to create a mortal out of mire,
[38:72]
And when I have fashioned him and breathed into him of My Spirit, then fall down before him prostrate,
[38:73]
The angels fell down prostrate, every one,
[38:74]
Saving Iblis; he was scornful and became one of the disbelievers.
[38:75]
He said: O Iblis! What hindereth thee from falling prostrate before that which I have created with both My hands ? Art thou too proud or art thou of the high exalted ?
[38:76]
He said: I am better than him. Thou createdst me of fire, whilst him Thou didst create of clay.
[38:77]
He said: Go forth from hence, for lo! thou art outcast,
[38:78]
And lo! My curse is on thee till the Day of Judgment.
[38:79]
He said: My Lord! Reprieve me till the day when they are raised.
[38:80]
He said: Lo! thou art of those reprieved
[38:81]
Until the day of the time appointed.
[38:82]
He said: Then, by Thy might, I surely will beguile them every one,
[38:83]
Save Thy single-minded slaves among them.
[38:84]
He said: The Truth is, and the Truth I speak,
[38:85]
That I shall fill hell with thee and with such of them as follow thee, together.
[38:86]
Say (O Muhammad, unto mankind): I ask of you no fee for this, and I am no simulating.
[38:87]
Lo! it is naught else than a reminder for all peoples
[38:88]
And ye will come in time to know the truth thereof.

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : أم أمة الله

افتراضي رد: English Translation of Quran Surat SHAAD 41:88 Translation: Mamdouk Bic

جزاكي الله خيرا حبيبتي

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : حياه الروح 5

قد تكوني مهتمة بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى
the Holy Quran in English Surat AS SAJDAH 1:30 Translation: Mamdouk Bickth أم أمة الله What is Islam
English Translation of Quran FATHIR Surat 1:45 Translation: Mamdouk Bick أم أمة الله What is Islam
English Translation of Quran Surat SHAAD 1:40 Translation: Mamdouk Bickth أم أمة الله What is Islam
English Translation of Quran Surat Yâ Sîn 1:30 Translation: Mamdouk Bickt أم أمة الله What is Islam
English Translation of Quran SABA' Surat 27:54 Translation: Mamdouk Bickth أم أمة الله What is Islam

الساعة الآن 03:34 PM

جميع المشاركات تمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها وليس بالضرورة وجهة نظر الموقع

التسجيل بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل