أو

الدخول بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل

https://adlat.net/showthread.php?t=388968
504 1

افتراضي English Translation of Quran Surat AL MU'MIN 41:85 Translation: Mamdouk Bi

English Translation of Quran Surat AL MU'MIN 41:85 Translation: Mamdouk Bi
English Translation of Quran

Surat
AL MU'MIN
41:85
Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal

[40:41]
And, O my people! What aileth me that I call you unto deliverance when ye call me unto the Fire ?
[40:42]
Ye call me to disbelieve in Allah and ascribe unto Him as partners that whereof I have no knowledge, while I call you unto the Mighty, the Forgiver.
[40:43]
Assuredly that whereunto ye call me hath no claim in the world or in the Hereafter, and our return will be unto Allah, and the prodigals will be owners of the Fire.
[40:44]
And ye will remember what I say unto you. I confide my cause unto Allah. Lo! Allah is Seer of (His) slaves.
[40:45]
So Allah warded off from him the evils which they plotted, while a dreadful doom encompassed Pharaoh’s folk,
[40:46]
The Fire; they are exposed to it morning and evening; and on the day when the Hour upriseth (it is said): Cause Pharaoh’s folk to enter the most awful doom.
[40:47]
And when they wrangle in the Fire, the weak say unto those who were proud: Lo! we were a following unto you; will ye therefor rid us of a portion of the Fire ?
[40:48]
Those who were proud say: Lo! we are all (together) herein. Lo! Allah hath judged between (His) slaves.
[40:49]
And those in the Fire say unto the guards of hell: Entreat your Lord that He relieve us of a day of the torment.
[40:50]
They say: Came not your messengers unto you with clear proofs ? They say: Yea, verily. They say: Then do ye pray, although the prayer of disbelievers is in vain.
[40:51]
Lo! We verily do help Our messengers, and those who believe, in the life of the world and on the day when the witnesses arise,
[40:52]
The day when their excuse availeth not the evil-doers, and theirs is the curse, and theirs the ill abode.
[40:53]
And We verily gave Moses the guidance, and We caused the Children of Israel to inherit the Scripture,
[40:54]
A guide and a reminder for men of understanding.
[40:55]
Then have patience (O Muhammad). Lo! the promise of Allah is true. And ask forgiveness of thy sin, and hymn the praise of thy Lord at fall of night and in the early hours.
[40:56]
Lo! those who wrangle concerning the revelations of Allah without a warrant having come unto them, there is naught else in their breasts save pride which they will never attain. So take thou refuge in Allah. Lo! He, only He, is the Hearer, the Seer.
[40:57]
Assuredly the creation of the heavens and the earth is greater than the creation of mankind; but most of mankind know not.
[40:58]
And the blind man and the seer are not equal, neither are those who believe and do good works (equal with) the evil-doer. Little do ye reflect!
[40:59]
Lo! the Hour is surely coming, there is no doubt thereof; yet most of mankind believe not.
[40:60]
And your Lord hath said: Pray unto Me and I will hear your prayer. Lo! those who scorn My service, they will enter hell, disgraced.
[40:61]
Allah it is Who hath appointed for you night that ye may rest therein, and day for seeing. Lo! Allah is a Lord of bounty for mankind, yet most of mankind give not thanks.
[40:62]
Such is Allah, your Lord, the Creator of all things, There is no God save Him. How then are ye perverted ?
[40:63]
Thus are they perverted who deny the revelations of Allah.
[40:64]
Allah it is Who appointed for you the earth for a dwelling-place and the sky for a canopy, and fashioned you and perfected your shapes, and hath provided you with good things. Such is Allah, your Lord. Then blessed be Allah, the Lord of the Worlds!
[40:65]
He is the Living One. There is no God save Him. So pray unto Him, making religion pure for Him (only). Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds!
[40:66]
Say (O Muhammad): I am forbidden to worship those unto whom ye cry beside Allah since there have come unto me clear proofs from my Lord, and I am commanded to surrender to the Lord of the Worlds.
[40:67]
He it is Who created you from dust, then from a drop (of seed) then from a clot, then bringeth you forth as a child, then (ordaineth) that ye attain full strength and afterward that ye become old men - though some among you die before - and that ye reach an appointed term, that haply ye may understand.
[40:68]
He it is Who quickeneth and giveth death. When He ordaineth a thing, He saith unto it only: Be! and it is.
[40:69]
Hast thou not seen those who wrangle concerning the revelations of Allah, how they are turned away ? -
[40:70]
Those who deny the Scripture and that wherewith We send Our messengers. But they will come to know,
[40:71]
When carcans are about their necks and chains. They are dragged
[40:72]
Through boiling waters; then they are thrust into the Fire.
[40:73]
Then it is said unto them: Where are (all) that ye used to make partners (in the Sovereignty)
[40:74]
Beside Allah ? They say: They have failed us; but we used not to pray to anything before. Thus doth Allah send astray the disbelievers (in His guidance).
[40:75]
(And it is said unto them): This is because ye exulted in the earth without right, and because ye were petulant.
[40:76]
Enter ye the gates of hell, to dwell therein. Evil is the habitation of the scornful.
[40:77]
Then have patience (O Muhammad). Lo! the promise of Allah is true. And whether we let thee see a part of that which We promise them, or (whether) We cause thee to die, still unto Us they will be brought back.
[40:78]
Verily We sent messengers before thee, among them those of whom We have told thee, and some of whom We have not told thee; and it was not given to any messenger that he should bring a portent save by Allah’s leave, but when Allah’s commandment cometh (the cause) is judged aright, and the followers of vanity will then be lost.
[40:79]
Allah it is Who hath appointed for you cattle, that ye may ride on some of them, and eat of some -
[40:80]
(Many) benefits ye have from them - and that ye may satisfy by their means a need that is in your breasts, and may be borne upon them as upon the ship.
[40:81]
And He showeth you His tokens. Which, then, of the tokens of Allah do ye deny ?
[40:82]
Have they not travelled in the land to see the nature of the consequence for those before them ? They were more numerous than these, and mightier in power and (in the) traces (which they left behind them) in the earth. But all that they used to earn availed them not.
[40:83]
And when their messengers brought them clear proofs (of Allah’s Sovereignty) they exulted in the knowledge they (themselves) possessed. And that which they were wont to mock befell them.
[40:84]
Then, when they saw Our doom, they said: We believe in Allah only and reject (all) that we used to associate (with Him).
[40:85]
But their faith could not avail them when they saw Our doom. This is Allah’s law which hath ever taken course for His bondmen. And then the disbelievers will be ruined.

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : أم أمة الله

129862 رد: English Translation of Quran Surat AL MU'MIN 41:85 Translation: Mamdouk

جزاكي الله خيرا حبيبتي

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : حياه الروح 5

قد تكوني مهتمة بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى
English Translation of Quran FATHIR Surat 1:45 Translation: Mamdouk Bick أم أمة الله What is Islam
English Translation of Quran Surat SHAAD 1:40 Translation: Mamdouk Bickth أم أمة الله What is Islam
English Translation of Quran Surat AL MU'MIN 1:40 Translation: Mamdouk B أم أمة الله What is Islam
English Translation of Quran Surat Yâ Sîn 31:83 Translation: Mamdouk Bickt أم أمة الله What is Islam
English Translation of Quran Surat Yâ Sîn 1:30 Translation: Mamdouk Bickt أم أمة الله What is Islam

الساعة الآن 09:21 PM

جميع المشاركات تمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها وليس بالضرورة وجهة نظر الموقع

التسجيل بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل