أو

الدخول بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل

https://adlat.net/showthread.php?t=386861
621 1

افتراضي the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal SuratAL A'RAAF 151

the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal SuratAL A'RAAF 151

Translation of the Meanings of the Holy Quran in English
Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal
SuratAL A'RAAF 151:206

[7:151]
He said: My Lord! Have mercy on me and on my brother; bring us into Thy mercy, Thou the Most Merciful of all who show mercy.
[7:152]
Lo! Those who chose the calf (for worship), terror from their Lord and humiliation will come upon them in the life of the world. Thus do We requite those who invent a lie.
[7:153]
But those who do ill-deeds and afterward repent and believe - lo! for them, afterward, Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
[7:154]
Then, when the anger of Moses abated, he took up the tablets, and in their inscription there was guidance and mercy for all those who fear their Lord.
[7:155]
And Moses chose of his people seventy men for Our appointed tryst and, when the trembling came on them, he said: My Lord! If Thou hadst willed Thou hadst destroyed them long before, and me with them. Wilt thou destroy us for that which the ignorant among us did ? It is but Thy trial (of us). Thou sendest whom Thou wilt astray and guidest whom Thou wilt: Thou art our Protecting Friend, therefore forgive us and have mercy on us, Thou, the Best of all who show forgiveness.
[7:156]
And ordain for us in this world that which is good, and in the Hereafter (that which is good), Lo! We have turned unto Thee. He said: I smite with My punishment whom I will, and My mercy embraceth all things, therefore I shall ordain it for those who ward off (evil) and pay the poor- due, and those who believe Our revelations;
[7:157]
Those who follow the messenger, the Prophet who can neither read nor write, whom they will find described in the Torah and the Gospel (which are) with them. He will enjoin on them that which is right and forbid them that which is wrong. He will make lawful for them all good things and prohibit for them only the foul; and he will relieve them of their burden and the fetters that they used to wear. Then those who believe in him, and honour him, and help him, and follow the light which is sent down with him: they are the successful.
[7:158]
Say (O Muhammad): O mankind! Lo! I am the messenger of Allah to you all - (the messenger of) Him unto Whom belongeth the Sovereignty of the heavens and the earth. There is no God save Him. He quickeneth and He giveth death. So believe in Allah and His messenger, the Prophet who can neither read nor write, who believeth in Allah and in His Words, and follow him that haply ye may be led aright.
[7:159]

And of Moses’ folk there is a community who lead with truth and establish justice therewith.
[7:160]
We divided them into twelve tribes, nations; and We inspired Moses, when his people asked him for water, saying: Smite with thy staff the rock! And there gushed forth therefrom twelve springs, so that each tribe knew their drinking-place. And we caused the white cloud to overshadow them and sent down for them the manna and the quails (saying): Eat of the good things wherewith we have provided you. They wronged Us not, but they were wont to wrong themselves.
[7:161]
And when it was said unto them: Dwell in this township and eat therefrom whence ye will, and say "Repentance," and enter the gate prostrate; We shall forgive you your sins; We shall increase (reward) for the right-doers.
[7:162]
But those of them who did wrong changed the word which had been told them for another saying, and We sent down upon them wrath from heaven for their wrongdoing.
[7:163]
Ask them (O Muhammad) of the township that was by the sea, how they did break the Sabbath, how their big fish came unto them visibly upon their Sabbath day and on a day when they did not keep Sabbath came they not unto them. Thus did We try them for that they were evil-livers.
[7:164]
And when a community among them said: Why preach ye to a folk whom Allah is about to destroy or punish with an awful doom, they said: In order to be free from guilt before your Lord, and that haply they may ward off (evil).
[7:165]
And when they forgot that whereof they had been reminded, We rescued those who forbade wrong, and visited those who did wrong with dreadful punishment because they were evil-livers.
[7:166]
So when they took pride in that which they had been forbidden, We said unto them: Be ye apes despised and loathed!
[7:167]
And (remember) when thy Lord proclaimed that He would raise against them till the Day of Resurrection those who would lay on them a cruel torment. Lo! verily thy Lord is swift in prosecution and lo! verily He is Forgiving, Merciful.
[7:168]
And We have sundered them in the earth as (separate) nations. Some of them are righteous, and some far from that. And We have tried them with good things and evil things that haply they might return.
[7:169]
And a generation hath succeeded them who inherited the scriptures. They grasp the goods of this low life (as the price of evil-doing) and say: It will be forgiven us. And if there came to them (again) the offer of the like, they would accept it (and would sin again). Hath not the covenant of the Scripture been taken on their behalf that they should not speak aught concerning Allah save the truth ? And they have studied that which is therein. And the abode of the Hereafter is better, for those who ward off (evil). Have ye then no sense ?
[7:170]
And as for those who make (men) keep the Scripture, and establish worship - lo! We squander not the wages of reformers.
[7:171]
And when We shook the Mount above them as it were a covering, and they supposed that it was going to fall upon them (and We said): Hold fast that which We have given you, and remember that which is therein, that ye may ward off (evil).
[7:172]
And (remember) when thy Lord brought forth from the Children of Adam, from their reins, their seed, and made them testify of themselves, (saying): Am I not your Lord ? They said: Yea, verily. We testify. (That was) lest ye should say at the Day of Resurrection: Lo! of this we were unaware;
[7:173]
Or lest ye should say: (It is) only (that) our fathers ascribed partners to Allah of old and we were (their) seed after them. Wilt Thou destroy us on account of that which those who follow falsehood did ?
[7:174]
Thus we detail the revelations, that haply they may return.
[7:175]
Recite unto them the tale of him to whom We gave Our revelations, but he sloughed them off, so Satan overtook him and he became of those who lead astray.
[7:176]
And had We willed We could have raised him by their means, but he clung to the earth and followed his own lust. Therefor his likeness is as the likeness of a dog: if thou attackest him he panteth with his tongue out, and if thou leavest him he panteth with his tongue out. Such is the likeness of the people who deny Our revelations. Narrate unto them the history (of the men of old), that haply they may take thought.
[7:177]
Evil as an example are the folk who denied Our revelations, and were wont to wrong themselves.
[7:178]
He whom Allah leadeth, he indeed is led aright, while he whom Allah sendeth astray - they indeed are losers.
[7:179]
Already have We urged unto hell many of the jinn and humankind, having hearts wherewith they understand not, and having eyes wherewith they see not, and having ears wherewith they hear not. These are as the cattle - nay, but they are worse! These are the neglectful.
[7:180]
Allah’s are the fairest names. Invoke Him by them. And leave the company of those who blaspheme His names. They will be requited what they do.
[7:181]
And of those whom We created there is a nation who guide with the Truth and establish justice therewith.
[7:182]
And those who deny Our revelations - step by step We lead them on from whence they know not.
[7:183]
I give them rein (for) lo! My scheme is strong.
[7:184]
Have they not bethought them (that) there is no madness in their comrade ? He is but a plain warner.
[7:185]
Have they not considered the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and what things Allah hath created, and that it may be that their own term draweth nigh ? In what fact after this will they believe ?
[7:186]
Those whom Allah sendeth astray, there is no guide for them. He leaveth them to wander blindly on in their contumacy.
[7:187]
They ask thee of the (destined) Hour, when will it come to port. Say: Knowledge thereof is with my Lord only. He alone will manifest it at its proper time. It is heavy in the heavens and the earth. It cometh not to you save unawares. They question thee as if thou couldst be well informed thereof. Say: Knowledge thereof is with Allah only, but most of mankind know not.
[7:188]
Say: For myself I have no power to benefit, nor power to hurt, save that which Allah willeth. Had I knowledge of the Unseen, I should have abundance of wealth, and adversity would not touch me. I am but a warner, and a bearer of good tidings unto folk who believe.
[7:189]
He it is Who did create you from a single soul, and therefrom did make his mate that he might take rest in her. And when he covered her she bore a light burden, and she passed (unnoticed) with it, but when it became heavy they cried unto Allah, their Lord, saying: If thou givest unto us aright we shall be of the thankful.
[7:190]
But when He gave unto them aright, they ascribed unto Him partners in respect of that which He had given them. High is He Exalted above all that they associate (with Him).
[7:191]
Attribute they as partners to Allah those who created naught, but are themselves created,
[7:192]
And cannot give them help, nor can they help themselves ?
[7:193]
And if ye call them to the Guidance, they follow you not. Whether ye call them or are silent is all one for you.
[7:194]
Lo! those on whom ye call beside Allah are slaves like unto you. Call on them now, and let them answer you, if ye are truthful!
[7:195]
Have they feet wherewith they walk, or have they hands wherewith they hold, or have they eyes wherewith they see, or have they ears wherewith they hear ? Say: Call upon your (so-called) partners (of Allah), and then contrive against me, spare me not!
[7:196]
Lo! my Protecting Friend is Allah Who revealeth the Scripture. He befriendeth the righteous.
[7:197]
They on whom ye call beside Him have no power to help you, nor can they help you, nor can they help themselves.
[7:198]
And if ye (Muslims) call them to the guidance they hear not; and thou (Muhammad) seest them looking toward thee, but they see not.
[7:199]
Keep to forgiveness (O Muhammad), and enjoin kindness, and turn away from the ignorant.
[7:200]
And if a slander from the devil wound thee, then seek refuge in Allah. Lo! He is Hearer, Knower.
[7:201]
Lo! those who ward off (evil), when a glamour from the devil troubleth them, they do but remember (Allah’s Guidance) and behold them seers!
[7:202]
Their brethren plunge them further into error and cease not.
[7:203]
And when thou bringest not a verse for them they say: Why hast thou not chosen it ? Say: I follow only that which is inspired in me from my Lord. This (Qur’an) is insight from your Lord, and a guidance and a mercy for a people that believe.
[7:204]
And when the Qur’an is recited, give ear to it and pay heed, that ye may obtain mercy.
[7:205]
And do thou (O Muhammad) remember thy Lord within thyself humbly and with awe, below thy breath,

at morn and evening. And be not thou of the neglectful.
[7:206]
Lo! those who are with thy Lord are not too proud to do Him service, but they praise Him and adore Him

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : أم أمة الله

افتراضي رد: the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal SuratAL A'RAAF

تسلم ايدك حبيبتي

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : حياه الروح 5

قد تكوني مهتمة بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal SuratAL A'RAAF 121: أم أمة الله What is Islam
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal SuratAL A'RAAF 81:1 أم أمة الله What is Islam
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal SuratAL A'RAAF 51:8 أم أمة الله What is Islam
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat AL A'RAAF 1: أم أمة الله What is Islam
About the Holly Quran ملآك ولكن.. What is Islam

الساعة الآن 07:08 PM

جميع المشاركات تمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها وليس بالضرورة وجهة نظر الموقع

التسجيل بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل