the Holy Quran in English Surat AL MU'MINUUN 91:118

Translation of the Meanings of the Holy Quran in English
Surat

AL MU'MINUUN
91:118

Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal

[23:91]
Allah hath not chosen any son, nor is there any god along with Him; else would each god have assuredly championed that which he created, and some of them would assuredly have overcome others. Glorified be Allah above all that they allege.
[23:92]
Knower of the Invisible and the Visible! and Exalted be He over all that they ascribe as partners (unto Him)!
[23:93]
Say: My Lord! If Thou shouldst show me that which they are promised.
[23:94]
My Lord! then set me not among the wrongdoing folk.
[23:95]
And verily We are Able to show thee that which We have promised them.
[23:96]
Repel evil with that which is better. We are Best Aware of that which they allege.
[23:97]
And say: My Lord! I seek refuge in Thee from suggestions of the evil ones,
[23:98]
And I seek refuge in Thee, my Lord, lest they be present with me,
[23:99]
Until, when death cometh unto one of them, he saith: My Lord! Send me back,
[23:100]
That I may do right in that which I have left behind! But nay! It is but a word that he speaketh; and behind them is a barrier until the day when they are raised.
[23:101]
And when the trumpet is blown there will be no kinship among them that day, nor will they ask of one another.
[23:102]
Then those whose scales are heavy, they are the successful.
[23:103]
And those whose scales are light are those who lose their souls, in hell abiding.
[23:104]
The fire burneth their faces, and they are glum therein.

[23:105]
(It will be said): Were not My revelations recited unto you, and then ye used to deny them ?
[23:106]
They will say: Our Lord! Our evil fortune conquered us, and we were erring folk.
[23:107]
Our Lord! Oh, bring us forth from hence! If we return (to evil) then indeed we shall be wrong-doers.
[23:108]
He saith: Begone therein, and speak not unto Me.
[23:109]
Lo! there was a party of My slaves who said: Our Lord! We believe, therefor forgive us and have mercy on us for Thou art Best of all who show mercy;
[23:110]
But ye chose them for a laughing-stock until they caused you to forget remembrance of Me, while ye laughed at them.
[23:111]
Lo! I have rewarded them this day forasmuch as they were steadfast in that they, even they, are the triumphant.
[23:112]
He will say: How long tarried ye in the earth, counting by years ?
[23:113]
They will say: We tarried by a day or part of a day. Ask of those who keep count!
[23:114]
He will say: Ye tarried but a little if ye only knew.
[23:115]
Deemed ye then that We had created you for naught, and that ye would not be returned unto Us ?
[23:116]
Now Allah be Exalted, the True King! There is no God save Him, the Lord of the Throne of Grace.
[23:117]
He who crieth unto any other god along with Allah hath no proof thereof. His reckoning is only with his Lord. Lo! disbelievers will not be successful.
[23:118]
And (O Muhammad) say: My Lord! Forgive and have mercy, for Thou art Best of all who show mercy.

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : أم أمة الله

قد تكوني مهتمة بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى
the Holy Quran in English Surat AL MU'MINUUN 61:90 أم أمة الله What is Islam
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat AL MU'MINUUN أم أمة الله What is Islam
he Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat AL MU'MINUUN أم أمة الله What is Islam
Quran: The Word of God للجنة اسعى❤ What is Islam
About the Holly Quran ملآك ولكن.. What is Islam

الساعة الآن 01:09 AM

جميع المشاركات تمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها وليس بالضرورة وجهة نظر الموقع

التسجيل بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل