أو

الدخول بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل

https://adlat.net/showthread.php?t=387824
654 0

افتراضي the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal SuratAL KAHFI 91:1

the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal SuratAL KAHFI 91:1
Translation of the Meanings of the Holy Quran in English
Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal
SuratAL KAHFI
91:110
[18:91]
So (it was). And We knew all concerning him.
[18:92]
Then he followed a road
[18:93]
Till, when he came between the two mountains, he found upon their hither side a folk that scarce could understand a saying.
[18:94]
They said: O Dhu’l-Qarneyn! Lo! Gog and Magog are spoiling the land. So may we pay thee tribute on condition that thou set a barrier between us and them ?
[18:95]
He said: That wherein my Lord hath established me is better (than your tribute). Do but help me with strength (of men), I will set between you and them a bank.
[18:96]
Give me pieces of iron - till, when he had levelled up (the gap) between the cliffs, he said: Blow! - till, when he had made it a fire, he said: Bring me molten copper to pour thereon.
[18:97]
And (Gog and Magog) were not able to surmount, nor could they pierce (it).
[18:98]

He said: This is a mercy from my Lord; but when the promise of my Lord cometh to pass, He will lay it low, for the promise of my Lord is true.
[18:99]
And on that day we shall let some of them surge against others, and the Trumpet will be blown. Then We shall gather them together in one gathering.
[18:100]
On that day we shall present hell to the disbelievers, plain to view,
[18:101]
Those whose eyes were hoodwinked from My reminder, and who could not bear to hear.
[18:102]
Do the disbelievers reckon that they can choose My bondmen as protecting friends beside Me ? Lo! We have prepared hell as a welcome for the disbelievers.
[18:103]
Say: Shall We inform you who will be the greatest losers by their works ?
[18:104]
Those whose effort goeth astray in the life of the world, and yet they reckon that they do good work.
[18:105]
Those are they who disbelieve in the revelations of their Lord and in the meeting with Him. Therefor their works are vain, and on the Day of Resurrection We assign no weight to them.
[18:106]
That is their reward: hell, because they disbelieved, and made a jest of Our revelations and Our messengers.
[18:107]
Lo! those who believe and do good works, theirs are the Gardens of Paradise for welcome,
[18:108]
Wherein they will abide, with no desire to be removed from thence.
[18:109]
Say: Though the sea became ink for the Words of my Lord, verily the sea would be used up before the words of my Lord were exhausted, even though We brought the like thereof to help.
[18:110]
Say: I am only a mortal like you. My Lord inspireth in me that your God is only One God. And whoever hopeth for the meeting with his Lord, let him do righteous work, and make none sharer of the worship due unto his Lord.

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : أم أمة الله

قد تكوني مهتمة بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal SuratAL A'RAAF 151 أم أمة الله What is Islam
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal SuratAL A'RAAF 121: أم أمة الله What is Islam
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal SuratAL A'RAAF 81:1 أم أمة الله What is Islam
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal SuratAL A'RAAF 51:8 أم أمة الله What is Islam
About the Holly Quran ملآك ولكن.. What is Islam

الساعة الآن 10:11 AM

جميع المشاركات تمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها وليس بالضرورة وجهة نظر الموقع

التسجيل بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل